Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 11, 2021, 06:31:42 PM
The McDonalds delivery service is called McDelivery but their drive through is just called Drive Thru, not McDrive Thru. It's PC gone mad.

My pronouns are Mc and Daddy. This drive thru news hits me on the day I found out McDonalds is called 'Méqui' in Brazil. Lunacy altogether!

Wait till the 6ft 4" trannies arrive for the women's badminton at the next one.  :laugh:

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 11, 2021, 08:26:21 PM
Wait till the 6ft 4" trannies arrive for the women's badminton at the next one.  :laugh:

I really hope this shit goes full whack and we have them competing in every woman's sport imaginable. It would be such an amazing spectacle. 

Mayweathers next money spectale will be him becoming a TV and fighting Katy Taylor.

Quote from: Blackout on February 11, 2021, 09:21:18 PM

I really hope this shit goes full whack and we have them competing in every woman's sport imaginable. It would be such an amazing spectacle. 

Mayweathers next money spectale will be him becoming a TV and fighting Katy Taylor.

She'd have more of a chance against Mayweather than McGregor had.

Quote from: Pedrito on February 11, 2021, 08:09:48 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 11, 2021, 06:31:42 PM
The McDonalds delivery service is called McDelivery but their drive through is just called Drive Thru, not McDrive Thru. It's PC gone mad.

My pronouns are Mc and Daddy. This drive thru news hits me on the day I found out McDonalds is called 'Méqui' in Brazil. Lunacy altogether!

Jump Jump
The Mac Dad will make you Jump Jump
The Daddy Mac will make you Jump Jump
Kris Kross will make you Jump Jump

First thing came to mind. Wouldn't mind a burger this minute. From Burger King.

A true case of a child screaming, jumping up and down in a tantrum until it gets it's own way.
The world is gone to shit!
It all started in the 90's when British hospitals started taking down the 'offensive' Christmas trees and decorations... Or at least, that's when I first heard of 'the tail wagging the dog'.....

At least the Catholic Church would absolve you if you repented. Even Bloody Mary wouldn't burn a Protestant if they recanted their faith (except Cranmer and he took it like a man).

These people want to bathe in the blood of heretics. Social media posts, no matter when or in what context, are enough to have you thrown off a tall building if they contravene orthodoxy. Delete them all, citizens of good faith!

Delete....  :abbath:

My bet is no one.... but you never can tell  8)

South park's take on it

https://youtu.be/wxDaiyREBPw