Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 14, 2020, 06:49:24 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 14, 2020, 06:44:57 PM
How do these types get anything done,  I wonder.

Well, just take a look at what they consider to be something to do!

Indeed. I had that very thought. Maybe what I should have said was,  how do these types get paid!

Wonder what she would make of the spike milligan sit com Curry and chips?
The first line is a factory worker talking about daylight saving and said if they send a few wogs back to Africa they'd save an hour.
Also remember the line " I would never call a wog a coon"

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 14, 2020, 07:03:24 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 14, 2020, 06:49:24 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 14, 2020, 06:44:57 PM
How do these types get anything done,  I wonder.

Well, just take a look at what they consider to be something to do!

Indeed. I had that very thought. Maybe what I should have said was,  how do these types get paid!

Ad revenue driven by clicks due to people sharing their articles on metal forums? :)

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on December 14, 2020, 08:37:21 PM
Wonder what she would make of the spike milligan sit com Curry and chips?
The first line is a factory worker talking about daylight saving and said if they send a few wogs back to Africa they'd save an hour.
Also remember the line " I would never call a wog a coon"

Amateur league compared to Love Thy Neighbour:

https://youtu.be/B1dakp4FT0w

Had the radio on tonight and they'd actually edited Johnny Mathis - When a Child is born!!

It jumped from

"Waiting for one child"   
to
"but a child that will grow up and turn tears to laughter,"

Removing the line

"black, white, yellow, no-one knows"

Unreal!!

When I was in secondary school UK Gold used to show "Love Thy Neighbour" intact at about 2pm in the day. It had a warning at the start but they left all the comments in it. It wasn't a particularly funny show unlike "Till Death Us Do Part" which Johnny Speight satirised racism with humour.

It is unfortunate that the people it was taking the piss out of held it and the main character, Alf Garnett, as torch bearers for a voice of reason in a world gone mad. Much like Harry Enfield's Loadsamoney and yuppies.

So it looks like the Blanch incident yesterday will continue our adoption of US style outrage and identity politics.

Bad state of affairs when even the gangsters are already moving out of Blanch.

Quote from: ldj on December 31, 2020, 03:34:08 PM
So it looks like the Blanch incident yesterday will continue our adoption of US style outrage and identity politics.

Well put!

What's this now? Why such an aversion to links!

He robbed or attempted to Rob a shop at knife point and then went on a 5 hour standoff with the armed Garda unit before lunging at them from what I believe.
Dozens of videos on social media today of hundreds of black youths/adults protesting and smashing some shit up, including a Dublin bus driving on the road.
Just like George Floyd shit but in windy wet West Dublin.