Yeah, it'd be better if the commentators would shut the fuck up.

I saw it live and thankfully the rte lads didn't talk at all during it. Setting was pretty epic alright and gojira sounded great.

The blue bearded guy is a cult comedy music celebrity in France. A few things in the show like that which prob didn't translate so well. In Morocco (and prob elsewhere) they just broadcast a photo of the Louvre for those and a couple other parts  :laugh: Maybe the Front National should move there haha

TBH that stuff wouldn't bother me like the lad in the dress with the beard and all that, sure we had Shirley Temple Bar long before this stuff was fashionable and exactly nobody gave the slightest fuck but it's a bit disingenuous that they did that with the Morocco thing. It's like "We support you but not in Islam countries". Often laugh about this with the queer brother, how it's just as sickeningly corporate as absolutely everything else but to be fair to him he's also happy enough to tip along and get a few rides at the parade as well, sponsored by Heineken or Lockheed Martin or whoever else doesn't care about anything other than astronomical profits made on human misery. I guess in that way it really is inclusive the more I think about it in that these corporations hold us all in equal disdain!

Riots in Southport now over those kids that were stabbed yesterday. A third child died today.

Yeah, it's proper taken off. Wonder if they'll regret their decision of last week to defend a copper's right to stamp heads!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 30, 2024, 10:24:20 PMYeah, it's proper taken off. Wonder if they'll regret their decision of last week to defend a copper's right to stamp heads!

While in that case it was well deserved, you still can't have that because it will be used where undeserved as soon as we accept it. Then again, if a child stabber happened to end up gutted like a fish before the police got to him then I don't think anyone would decry mob justice either.

What a tightrope

#6296 July 30, 2024, 10:58:49 PM Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 11:33:40 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
To be clear, I don't think the cops should have the right to use any force beyond the strictly necessary for risk elimination. On anyone.

From tightropes to rollercoasters though, here's an emotional one  :laugh:
https://x.com/tim_brannigan/status/1818392714406511075

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 30, 2024, 10:58:49 PMTo be clear, I don't think the cops should have the right to use any force beyond the strictly necessary for risk elimination. On anyone.

From tightropes to rollercoasters though, here's an emotional one  :laugh:
https://x.com/tim_brannigan/status/1818392714406511075

Sweet Jesus lol  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: