Quote from: pete on June 11, 2024, 11:30:05 PM.
Quote from: astfgyl on June 11, 2024, 11:25:15 PMwhereas I didn't....

And for that we thank you.

Hey, sound man, it's always nice to get the appreciation no matter how tangential or ironic it is

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 11, 2024, 12:53:52 PMWorth mentioning too, in "local" MI news, GOLIATH GOT ELECTED. Glad for him, he's seemingly never not doing some kind of community work.

Indeed - he always has something in the go and is a sound lad.

Been on the Kildare county council since the 2019 election I think.

Bit mad to be driving around and seeing the election posters with him in a shirt and jacket  8)

Fair play to him. Mark is a good dude.

Quote from: stearl on June 12, 2024, 09:32:15 AMBit mad to be driving around and seeing the election posters with him in a shirt and jacket  8)

Especially when you recall some of the things that were done to election posters outside Pedigree Corner  :laugh:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 12, 2024, 11:12:14 AM
Quote from: stearl on June 12, 2024, 09:32:15 AMBit mad to be driving around and seeing the election posters with him in a shirt and jacket  8)

Especially when you recall some of the things that were done to election posters outside Pedigree Corner  :laugh:

Stop the paedophiles indeed  :laugh:

Plenty for everyone to laugh and sneer at in here. Jon Stewart does his take on "the values of the Carphone Warhouse":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWVbZ0WQ3s8

#6126 June 12, 2024, 09:19:57 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 09:29:38 PM by astfgyl
Jon Stewart can't understand why corporations are so shallow?

Jon Stewart is for sale to the highest bidder and exactly the thing he's calling out is exactly what he'd do.

All of the covid stuff showed them all up and there's no coming back for any of them with me. Not for believing in it or taking vaccines or any of that, but for what they wanted to do to people who wouldn't play along which was exclude them as long as they were right and that was based on false evidence that everyone just went quiet about and then tried pretending they had a brain all along.

The only reason Jon Stewart is saying (the exact same shit I'm on record saying on this very site but everyone just thought I was gone fried from conspiracies) this now is because it's hurting his sponsors in the pocket so they'll have to tell him ease off a bit for now. Suddenly we have this cunt saying this shit?

Fackin Ell

Uh-huh. I laughed at the bits that were funny.

Fair play to them for sticking up for themselves. I'm not against immigration but in general the EU is a fucking disgrace.

Quote from: open face surgery on June 13, 2024, 10:06:46 PMFair play to them for sticking up for themselves. I'm not against immigration but in general the EU is a fucking disgrace.

I feel like that as well. Immigration and all that is mostly a distraction because people are people and 90 percent of all people will be actually the solid finest and anyone with a brain can see this but with the level of bad buzz that's going on around the place these days it might be popular for an Irish government to slow it down or tighten it up a bit here and there but it feels like they can't because of things like what just happened to Hungary and there's probably money to take it all on and fines for not doing that and in that respect I don't think I'd be a fan of what we've gotten ourselves into by being so tied into the EU as it's working for us at the minute

Quote from: astfgyl on June 14, 2024, 01:49:30 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on June 13, 2024, 10:06:46 PMFair play to them for sticking up for themselves. I'm not against immigration but in general the EU is a fucking disgrace.

I feel like that as well. Immigration and all that is mostly a distraction because people are people and 90 percent of all people will be actually the solid finest

The vast majority of people had no issue with legal immigration but the current shit show is starting to change all of that. The Government trying to put welfare migrants and someone who moves to a country legally while supporting themselves all under the banner of immigration hasn't helped things either. Now you have so many wrongly referring to lads coming here looking for handouts as immigrants.

QuoteI was talking to a friend who lives in Leicester, he said "there's so many Africans and Ukrainians here now, it just doesn't feel like Pakistan anymore"

Stole that one off one of the union jack accounts on twitter but it did give me a good laugh.