Ahh, but was it the movie which gave him the idea? He doesn't look like much of a reader.

By putting his name and face in the media he gets what he wants.. attention.  Muppet

He admitted to posting pictures and videos of the church burnings to Facebook "in an effort to promote himself in the black metal community".

Plz like n subscribe for more great content  :abbath:

Vodka Vultures! Two Vs, how kvlt!

Burning churches is like sooo passé.

It'll be funny if and when Varg replies taking the piss out of him.

Quote from: Juggz on February 11, 2020, 06:33:15 PM
Vodka Vultures! Two Vs, how kvlt!

I can't find anything about them online,  other than the news about your man.  The name is fairly cuntish so I'm sure I'm not missing much.  I suppose it's a quick- fire way of getting your band's name out there without having to go to all that bother of actually writing music.  I don't know why I didn't think of it. 

Buck eejit, that lad.

While I was never a large fan of black metal back in the day, I did think in my naive teenage mind that there was something subversive about the Norwegian church burnings at the time. These day I just think it's pure cuntishness (again, not that I'm big on Christianity either - but taking away a gathering place for people is just cuntishness of the highest order as far as I'm concerned).

The fact he admits it was purely for attention makes it funnier.
Dumb bastard couldn't come up with kvlt response about raping Christianity or something what a fukken poseur lmao

Agreed, absolutely none of the malevolent magic of the Norwegian burnings. Fuckin hipsters

Quote from: BBC News on February 11, 2020, 08:57:11 PM
He faces 10 to 70 years in jail when he is sentenced on 22 May.

Quite the span of jail time there. Who's his lawyer, Lionel Hutz?

Lame, dynamite and Semtex or get the fuck out  :abbath: