Apologies if this has a thread (I tried searching but couldn't find anything)

I am looking to buy vinyl of stuff I have on tape and cd, like the post on books and not wanting to use amazon, I was wondering if you learned folk could recommend the best websites for buying vinyl, or websites I have overlooked.

I am looking at bands like death, would love to buy leprosy on vinyl (which I had and someone broke), terroriser, Morbid Angel (altars of madness) stuff like that.

I have been buying a bit off Amazon but it can be very overpriced, some band camp stuff comes from the states and it can be very expensive.

Thanks in advance

Dr Crippen

Peaceville have all of their stuff available on vinyl for very reasonable prices.

thanks a million for that, appreciate it

Discogs is probably the best place to buy vinyl imo outside of places like Hell's Headbangers and NWN

Quote from: Necro Lord on January 30, 2020, 06:09:19 PM
Discogs is probably the best place to buy vinyl imo outside of places like Hell's Headbangers and NWN

Postage from the US is fairly hefty.  Me Saco Un Ojo and Iron Bonehead and maybe Invictus are generally good for picking up that stuff. 

I bought some Morbid Angel, Entombed, Godflesh etc from Earache store online recently. Waited a few weeks but all good.

Thanks I really appreciate it, all gold 👍

Hells headbangers do DHL Worldpay delivery which is about 6 dollars and takes 2-3 weeks if you're looking to save on shipping costs. It's usually more underground stuff though.

Great stuff thanks for the heads up, picked up some suicidal tendencies today in town, old school style

I was tempted to head into the sound cellar today but the missus was with me, I was pushing my luck as it was, is it still there, last time I was in there I thought it was a little pricey

Darragh was saying that Tower will be stocking Invictus stuff in the near future.  Might already be the case.

Yeah a bit more metal coming in there all the time, some very pricey stuff too but they could do with up the ante a bit with more and a bit more punk would be great. They have ruts stuff in vinyl in there at the moment