Come on priest,  cut the ties and do yer own uk/ Ireland tour. This ain't gonna happen

#211 September 22, 2021, 12:26:46 PM Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:33:16 PM by Stormbringer
https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/ozzy-osbourne-surgery/

His back and neck are f**ked, he's got Parkinson's and is also suffering from emphysema! If he makes it back on stage next year it'll be a miracle. God bless Ozzy!

Priest have just cancelled the rest of their U.S. tour as Faulkner's been hospitalised with a heart problem. So that's them back on the shelf for a while.

Seen that. For fuck sake like! All the old bands will be packing it in soon by the looks of things. I still have the ticket for Ozzy and priest. Not looking good at all

Damn not good for priest either. Maybe Downing make get back in the band again.

This has been postponed again to 10 June 2023.

This was meant to be in 2019 right?

Quote from: Halo on November 24, 2021, 12:56:26 PM
This has been postponed again to 10 June 2023.

This was meant to be in 2019 right?

Is it the Chinese Democracy of tours?

No, Chinese Democrt actually happened.

Well, the clue was in the name: No More Tours 2

I'm assuming that at this stage you can now get a refund as there's no way it's still reasonable for people to be made to wait so long?

Quote from: The Heretic on November 24, 2021, 03:56:19 PM
I'm assuming that at this stage you can now get a refund as there's no way it's still reasonable for people to be made to wait so long?

No mention of a refund in the TM email. Just says original tickets still valid.

Plus they've been tinkering with their T&C's so the process on refunds for postponed gigs is heavily weighted in their favour and you forfeit the handling charges.

Poor auld ozzy will be having CPR between each song.

Quote from: stearl on November 24, 2021, 06:04:58 PM
Quote from: The Heretic on November 24, 2021, 03:56:19 PM

No mention of a refund in the TM email. Just says original tickets still valid.

Plus they've been tinkering with their T&C's so the process on refunds for postponed gigs is heavily weighted in their favour and you forfeit the handling charges.

I got a full refund after it was first postponed.