Quote from: Blackout on November 24, 2021, 06:42:15 PM
Poor auld ozzy will be having CPR between each song.

I genuinely think the man will be dead before we get to that date.
Was looking back at the start of this thread. Was this originally supposed to be January 2019 and now it's 4 and a half years on?

I don't think  I know where I put my ticket . . . :-[ :-[ its so long since I got it...
the print will probably be faded on it even if I do find it.....

A fella in work said he bought the ticket in 2018,it will be close on 5 years between purchase of ticket and gig  :laugh: :laugh:

What's the reason this time or are they even bothered coming up with one?

Quote from: hellfire on November 25, 2021, 03:12:30 PM
What's the reason this time or are they even bothered coming up with one?

"Due to the ongoing uncertainty with full capacity events and travel logistics in much of Europe, we have come to the difficult decision to postpone my 2022 tour to 2023. Original tickets remain valid for the new dates. I want to thank all of you and Judas Priest for your continued patience and support. OZZY."

Seemingly Judas priest are going to be doing their next tour as a 4 piece.
They'd rather do that than ask KK back.

QuoteSeemingly Judas priest are going to be doing their next tour as a 4 piece.
They'd rather do that than ask KK back.

Madness. I love Priest, but going out as a 4 piece, wtf?! They're the archetypal twin guitar band. They must really fucking hate KK.

What are they gonna do - have Ritchie learn all the solos and use a harmoniser?! have some faceless tech jamming along off stage?!

Time to give it up lads.

Apparently Andy Sneap was taken by surprise by this decision whilst respecting blah blah blah.
Of all the bans to go without the extra guitar player!!

Couldn't they have got someone from a tribute band to join? They've done it before.

Also I think they said Glen Tipton will be on hand to jump in on stage occasionally.

By the time this gig goes ahead in 2032, both Priest and Ozzy will share the same members and play as a three piece. Setlist ends as scheduled or when one of them needs oxygen.

Sorry for necro bumping this thread but when has this gig been rescheduled to? It seems Ozzy struggles to walk even 6 months after back surgery. Also is Zack wyld not doing his thing with Pantera? Priest must be pissed to fuck. They haven't toured the UK for their 50th or their new album. https://twitter.com/iHeartRadio/status/1612917327279824914?t=CYKMayoDLh3h0CNhZYC9gA&s=19

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on January 12, 2023, 06:39:40 PMSorry for necro bumping this thread but when has this gig been rescheduled to? It seems Ozzy struggles to walk even 6 months after back surgery. Also is Zack wyld not doing his thing with Pantera? Priest must be pissed to fuck. They haven't toured the UK for their 50th or their new album. https://twitter.com/iHeartRadio/status/1612917327279824914?t=CYKMayoDLh3h0CNhZYC9gA&s=19

I'd say there's more chance of Dime and Vinny showing up on the Pantera tour than there is of Ozzy turning up for this