Listening to Exire (and sent off for a tape, ov korpse). It is really nice stuff.

Just picked up the Exire tape there, really well composed music. Looking forward to hearing it on analog.

Another great find thanks to this label.

I think someone needs to interview someone from Fomorian Hate and get to the bottom of this intriguing little band of Corkonian misfits. It's great to see so much activity from that city which hasn't given us much BM in a while. I'd be curious as to how this scene started, whether it was a conscious decision by a few heads or an organic process that was gradually bubbling over time.

The Exire tape arrived today.  Looking forward to sitting down with it on the stereo.  Cup of tea in hand? Maybe baby.

Yep, I've actually been meaning to do an interview for months,I really should pull the finger out.
Definitely one of the more exciting and energising things to emerge from the isle of late, fair play to the folks involved. I keep missing things though because they sell out so fast..surely another run of Gealach tapes would be a good idea?

Quote from: Pentagrimes on August 05, 2020, 10:16:49 AM
Yep, I've actually been meaning to do an interview for months,I really should pull the finger out.
Definitely one of the more exciting and energising things to emerge from the isle of late, fair play to the folks involved. I keep missing things though because they sell out so fast..surely another run of Gealach tapes would be a good idea?

I can tell you more Gealach tapes are on the cards but we are beginning the work on a full-length at the moment, without the distraction of gigs and all that.

This is deadly, fair play. Might snag a zine and that Curseweilder tape later.

Great news on the full length. That will be a mandatory purchase for me.

New pre-order for some Irish death metal. Fraught's 'Splitting Tongues' tape available on the new store site, shipping before release in a month or so time.

http://store.fomorianhaterecords.com/

Also, the new zine is available.

Fraught tapes arrived, posting week before it's release in March. Still plenty of left. Got some more music in the works for the year, weirder end of extreme metal.

Grab a Fraught tape here:
https://fomorianhaterecords.limitedrun.com/products/689990-fraught-splitting-tongues

Looking forward to this coming out. Fomorian Hate is one of the best things to happen to Irish metal in the last few years.

Quote from: hellfire on February 24, 2021, 05:48:12 PM
Looking forward to this coming out. Fomorian Hate is one of the best things to happen to Irish metal in the last few years.

Cheers, means a lot. Don't expect huge returns, it's very much a bedroom label hobby. Have a bit of a vision for future releases. Can only fufill them with the same lads on the books so cheers for the support.