There's a song from the new Saturnalia Temple out. I've only heard a snippet because it's on digital platforms I'm not subscribed to. I'll check it out eventually probably it will be typical enough for them.

I see Om have some tours planned maybe there will be a new one from them with Sleep being on hiatus. I wonder also if there could be a new Fauna this year since they did a small tour and had some reissues last year.

Quote from: Grim Reality on January 12, 2020, 10:40:04 PM
Quote from: nightlord on January 05, 2020, 01:12:49 PM
Hopefully new albums by

Infernal War
Horns of Domination
Arghoslent-been written just waiting to be recorded
Grand Belial's Key- apparently there's a 2016 recorded but unreleased album that was remastered before Christmas due to come out this year on World Terror Committee

Never heard of Horns of Domination but your taste in other bands makes me want to check it out  8)

Drummer from Excoriate, if I remember correctly.

A new Neurosis album and gig would be nice.
Cult of Luna to play here, a few more decent bands announced for Sunstroke

I would love to see Neurosis over here but I could certainly do without another album.

Quote from: John Kimble on January 14, 2020, 07:52:00 AM
I would love to see Neurosis over here but I could certainly do without another album.
Yeah the last two were piss poor but I'm an optimistic lad!

Quote from: Alphonsus on January 13, 2020, 01:17:10 PM
I see Om have some tours planned maybe there will be a new one from them with Sleep being on hiatus. I wonder also if there could be a new Fauna this year since they did a small tour and had some reissues last year.

Definitely saw some Fauna related news somewhere in the last few days,cant for the life of me remember where though. Think it was a tour

Quote from: Pentagrimes on January 14, 2020, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: Alphonsus on January 13, 2020, 01:17:10 PM

Definitely saw some Fauna related news somewhere in the last few days,cant for the life of me remember where though. Think it was a tour

It's been a while since there last one mind you Om's last album was in 2012 but I suppose they would be dropping some hints if they working on something.

Quote from: John Kimble on January 14, 2020, 07:52:00 AM

Saw them in Berlin a few months ago, was absolutely amazing

A light pegging for starters and a new Mourning Beloveth album.

As previously mentioned, a new Dead Congregation would be class, Promulgation was one my albums of the decade.
Malokarpatans nee one already sounds good.
Cultes des Ghoules had a short gap between Coven and Sinister (arguably too short), but I'd like to hear an ep or something,  loved the last two.

Never got into sinister, although Coven and Henbane are some of my favourites from the last decade. An ep would do well from CdG right enough. I'd love to see Bölzer playing their new material this year. New ba on the way so I'll not make it away to catch them.

Sinister was unbelievably boring.  I forced myself through it twice.  Never again.

I don't mind sinister, though admittedly I do skip the first track almost every time. Big step down from the previous 5 or 6 years of great stuff.
Sacreligias album was class last year, looking forward to seeing them live again, and Gealach were impressive too. Another ep or something from them would be appreciated. In general I'm looking forward to hearing more new irish stuff this year, and engaging more in the 'scene' locally. It's amazing what not working nights does for ones time.

#59 February 26, 2020, 06:51:44 PM Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 10:07:17 PM by Scáthach
Just saw some cool stuff listed on the new Van records website. Slidhr split 7 inch, The Ruins of Beverast / Mourning Beloveth split and from Terratur Possessions, some new Finnish band, plus the Drottinn demo tape. Drottinn is a new DM entity featuring Sturla from Svartidaudi and DG from Nadra, Skaphe and Misthyrming. Lots to look forward to.