I hope for a new Coroner album, maybe something form Vektor and Living Colour would be nice too.

I expect disappointment.

Hope Ozzy hangs in till November at the very least! My original ticket is hitting vintage status at this rate.

New Black Dahlia Murder album and possibly a new Artificial Brain album

Quote from: yknaa on January 02, 2020, 11:46:37 AM
Hope Ozzy hangs in till November at the very least! My original ticket is hitting vintage status at this rate.

There's a rumour going around that he's on his deathbed, but it's from an unreliable source so presumably bollocks.

Is he Under the Graveyard, by any chance? I've no fucking clue what that is supposed to mean either.

New My Dying Bride album just announced for March 6th

#21 January 03, 2020, 02:23:10 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:25:26 PM by Pentagrimes
Quote from: Juggz on January 02, 2020, 03:42:40 PM
Is he Under the Graveyard, by any chance? I've no fucking clue what that is supposed to mean either.

I'd nearly put money on an official announcement of him having Alzheimer's or something before the summer.

Like every other year, I'm hoping we finally get the Divine Eve album this year, but I'm also fully aware it's probably never going to happen.

Hopefully new albums by

Infernal War
Horns of Domination
Arghoslent-been written just waiting to be recorded
Grand Belial's Key- apparently there's a 2016 recorded but unreleased album that was remastered before Christmas due to come out this year on World Terror Committee

Quote from: nightlord on January 05, 2020, 01:12:49 PM
Hopefully new albums by

Infernal War
Horns of Domination
Arghoslent-been written just waiting to be recorded
Grand Belial's Key- apparently there's a 2016 recorded but unreleased album that was remastered before Christmas due to come out this year on World Terror Committee

Yeah GBK is done but has been coming for a while and a new Argo album has been scheduled for release since the last split. Not getting my hopes until something definite is announced.

Would love if the long mooted new album from the exploited surfaced but can't see it happening

Hoping for a good Hypocrisy and Paradise Lost release.

#29 January 07, 2020, 08:50:54 PM Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:53:22 PM by hellfire
Posted in the wrong thread! :-[