He's supporting Five Finger Arse Punch, I don't think he's bounced too far back.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on August 05, 2024, 03:58:50 PMIs he not headlining his own shows?

Think there's UK shows announced for the end of the year, but he's not a headliner in the states.

Be cool to see him live if he pops to these shores

Quote from: Carnage on August 05, 2024, 02:11:31 PMHe's supporting Five Finger Arse Punch, I don't think he's bounced too far back.

"... needless to say - I had the last laugh."

Quote from: Necro Red on August 06, 2024, 10:15:10 AMBe cool to see him live if he pops to these shores
Yeah his voice sounds quite good from the footage I saw, not a terrible setlist either, could do with a few more from ACS though

Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on August 06, 2024, 11:14:24 AM
Quote from: Necro Red on August 06, 2024, 10:15:10 AMBe cool to see him live if he pops to these shores
Yeah his voice sounds quite good from the footage I saw, not a terrible setlist either, could do with a few more from ACS though

Not that I wouldn't rule out seeing him again potentially, but I did see him once (Hellfest 2009 maybe?) and it was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. He just could not give a fuck.

Completely random side tangent, but for fans of his autobiography or Pantera's Vulgar Videos, that Tony Wiggins guy (the bus driver in Vulgar Videos, the 'vacuum for sin' in the autobiography) has also reappeared and is now trying to live a quiet life. That quiet life being opening a liquor store in some bible belt area that has never had one and they're all opposed to it  :laugh:

Supposedly he's not open to being asked about his past though as he's trying to keep it under wraps these days. Was meant to be the most batshit mental one of the lot. Manson says he's the one who corrupted him. Seemed a real character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marilyn_manson/comments/vwab68/i_think_ive_found_him/?share_id=Yzk6ak_agcovM-TNGrjla&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Yeah, think even Pantera had to let him go for all the messing too.