They didn't have the first 3 on vinyl those have been sold out for a while. I think they may have had the 2016 as well as the new one. CD wise they seemed to have a few things but not sure what. That had signed stuff too.

QuoteThey didn't have the first 3 on vinyl t

:'(

Got excited there

#32 May 30, 2024, 04:05:16 PM Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 04:07:06 PM by The Ancient Ones
Wrong thread

Playing Raza odiada now and I just copped last night they played all of side A with the exception of one song. They have great crowd interaction which I only really noticed last night as the first time I saw them was Hellfest in 07 and then when I saw them in 2018 the venue was the same size as the ambassador. Pinche Peach is with them so they have 3 vocalists.

Even better then last night and I was not expecting Jeff Walker to show up.

Seen Jeff Walker floating about and just didn't piece it together. Just good craic in general

#36 May 31, 2024, 12:15:39 AM Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 06:19:12 AM by Pagan Saviour
That was just great craic from start to finish. Cool setlist too, no faff. And yeah, class having Jeff guest for a few tracks. He got the fuck outta dodge quick enough.  :laugh:

Merch was ace, great selection.

Colourful crowd with lots of Energy- Though there's always a Few dildos at the gig. Lot of backpacks which is infuriating, and a guy wearing a beanie. A tall one, on the cusp of June.

Sorry I didn't hit Belfast too, hopefully they'll be back.

Yea, quality gig. All bands on form, really enjoyed Worn Out, so much energy from them. I thought that was walker alright. Wasn't expecting that now. I hope they come back again. The sound was deadly too

Raging. I mentioned this to my brother yesterday, he was pissed off that he didn't know or he'd have gone. I distinctly remember telling him about it when it was announced and him saying he wasn't bothered. Could have had a handy lift on top of seeing them live. It's accomodation prices that put me off gigs these days.