Quote from: Kailash on April 19, 2024, 07:42:35 PMa band i've know about for forever but just never got into.
part of me thinks this will be a great gig whether you know the material or not...

They are great live lots of crowd interaction.

The new album is good. Gave it a spin yesterday. Material should go down well live. Really looking forward to it now

Quote from: Necro Red on April 22, 2024, 10:11:58 AMThe new album is good. Gave it a spin yesterday. Material should go down well live. Really looking forward to it now

Yep - had a few listens - not bad at all.

Anyone know if Borstal are still supporting given Nick Barker's illness?

I see they're still playing but heard Nick won't be there, think someone filling in for him

Had 'Raza Odiada' on in the car yesterday, some great songs and parts on that album. Bit strange to have 3 hardcore bands opening the Belfast date but all good.

Quote from: Crystal_Logic on May 27, 2024, 08:16:26 AMHad 'Raza Odiada' on in the car yesterday, some great songs and parts on that album. Bit strange to have 3 hardcore bands opening the Belfast date but all good.
Raza is great, one thing though is the mad change in tone of the album around half way through. It's like the 2nd half of the album was recorded somewhere else.

Looking at recent setlist's it looks like 75% of the set is songs from the first two albums. Only 3 songs from the new one and 1 song from the 2016 album.

Stage time for tonight

BRUJERIA TONIGHT, STAGE TIMES 🎤
Doors: 6.30pm
Embrace Execution: 6.40pm
WORN OUT: 7.25pm
Borstal: 8.15pm
Brujeria: 9pm

:-X

Crowd looks sparse for the supports from the clips I seen, hope it fills out for Brujeria

Crowd wasn't too bad for Belfast not too far off what Godflesh got back in 2022. The band were great they put on the full show doing all the funny dancing, had the machetes on stage etc. They even lit up joints and smoked them on stage just before Consejos Narcos. I heard the bouncers giving out about it on the way out  :laugh: Juan and Henry were going around the crowd shaking people's hands after it was over.

Cool!

Did they have much in the way of merch? The merch has been shit at the last few shows I've been to. Incantation had one feckin long sleeve for example.

Yeah they had 2 shirts with tour dates and a single side one, hats, bandanas like the ones they wear on stage, cds and lps. The new album was £20 so probably be €25 tonight far cheaper then nuclear blast.

Quotecds and lps

Awesome - that's what I'm after!!