Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 28, 2023, 09:56:27 AMLove how the title of this thread has shades of Inniskeen Road: July September Evening. The bicycles go by in twos and threes. There's a dance in Cancer Whelan's barn to-night... :abbath:
And the half talk code of de mysteriis, and the wink and elbow language of delight...

Looking forward to it,a real nostalgia trip.

DSR second death metal album I was introduced to after Leprosy. Carries huge nostalgic value. Hard to credit where the past three decades have vanished to. Any word on stage times yet?

Quote from: vinterland on September 29, 2023, 08:03:56 AMDSR second death metal album I was introduced to after Leprosy. Carries huge nostalgic value. Hard to credit where the past three decades have vanished to. Any word on stage times yet?

DSR is their best, but they tend to play more stuff off TTGE... saw them last year at UKDF and it was highly enjoyable!

Doors 7
@damim_uk 7.30
@zealotcult 8.20
@cancerofficialband 9.20
(subject to change)

1 ticket for sale for this still for anyone interested ! PM me.....

Friend unable to travel so have ticket for sale. Can meet anywhere in city centre or at Whelan's. Pm if interested. Thanks.

That was pretty good, only caught the end of "Damim", bought the tape they had for sale. Some very interesting artwork.

Zealot Cult were rocking I'll be picking up the new album.

Cancer, I can't remember the last time I heard "Hung, Drawn and Quartered" or "Cancer fucking Cancer". Quite enjoyed.

Crowd was pretty good, bit mad. Circle pit had its moments. Noticed some guy lost a shoe took him ages to find it. The dude on the left of the stage as you lok at it with his head on the triple speaker  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: brilliant "some buzz tonight"

Yes throughly enjoyed!

nice setlist definitely. what a pity Whelan's floor is so slippy and dangerous to do some proper moshpit...Capture.JPG

Haha i stepped on a shoe up the front alright! :laugh: .

That was a throughly enjoyable night!,great buzz!

Unreal gig. Cancer were savage, proper death metal. Made Obituary look like White Zombie

Like stepping back in a time machine to when I first heard death metal, that musical genre that was never supposed to be pretty. Fantastic night with nice few beers. What's not to like?

Great gig....nice to finally hear death shall rise live...

Shame the cancer merch was so poor but can't have everything  :laugh:

What's the craic with the crap merch now that you mention it. It's been dreadful for many of the bands I've seen this year.