To The Gory End (did nothing for me but I'm in the minority) and Death Shall Rise, definitely. Shadow Gripped is decent and The Sins Of Mankind has a few good tracks. Avoid Black Faith, I wouldn't know where to start with that one.

Quote from: Thorn on March 01, 2023, 09:39:23 PMYeah, it's hard to believe they never made it over back in the day?

Definitely not just saw the band posted a comment on the facebook announcement

"It's taken us more than 35 years, but we'll make it worth the wait. See you there! CFC."

Yeah, saw that after I posted alright. Well, better late than never
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#18 March 02, 2023, 10:55:18 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 11:01:13 PM by Paul keohane
Quote from: Carnage on March 02, 2023, 04:25:13 PMTo The Gory End (did nothing for me but I'm in the minority) and Death Shall Rise, definitely. Shadow Gripped is decent and The Sins Of Mankind has a few good tracks. Avoid Black Faith, I wouldn't know where to start with that one.
Pretty much the same for me,DSR over TTGE anyday.

They released an ep thingy about 20 years ago too when they briefly reformed,heard a track on one of the Terrorizer cds ,pure scutter.

Shadow Gripped solid album,i really like it!

I heard DSR first and that's their peak for me, so that was probably it. TTGE was never going to match it.

#20 March 06, 2023, 10:19:42 AM Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 07:10:35 PM by Necro Red
I seen them last year in London and they delivered the goods. Very strong performance it was

Quote from: Paul keohane on March 01, 2023, 10:36:03 PMThey were ment to play with Deicide in Dublin back in 1990,but missed the ferry apparently.(this is from some who was at the gig,Fancy Clancy)

True. Deicide only had the first album out and threw in one song from Legion, which hadn't been recorded yet so it was a very short gig, excellent as it was  :laugh:

Death Shall Rise is the only Cancer album I got into, largely because of Murphy. The rest of their stuff isn't great.

Zealot Cult supporting...........................................................

Mighty,can't see enough of these lads playing the fuck out of all the strings.Always savage

I haven't seen Zealot Cult in years. This is shaping up very nicely.

Looking forward to this gig, only a few weeks away...

DSR will always be a classic....over 30 years listening to it now  ???

Yep heading up myself,absolutely adore DSR!.Live footage looks impressive too.

#27 September 11, 2023, 01:18:31 PM Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 09:04:15 AM by Floss
Was hoping to head up but cant make it now - I have 1 ticket available if anyone wants them, PM me...

This Sat night....lookin forward to the tunes from DSR in particular but it's a long overdue visit to these shores...

Love how the title of this thread has shades of Inniskeen Road: July September Evening. The bicycles go by in twos and threes. There's a dance in Cancer Whelan's barn to-night... :abbath: