Quote from: open face surgery on August 01, 2023, 04:12:17 PMHe's a proven attention seeking, stupid cunt so no, I can't get onboard with the idea of fair play to them for playing it.

100%. Two more diametrically opposed moral attitudes to life and art you could not imagine than Sinéad O'Connor and this tosser whose name I don't even want to mention in the same sentence.

Of course O'Connor wasn't an attention seeking, stupid cunt at all.
This is the same wan who said when she "reverted" to Islam that she never wanted to be around white people again, and that she found white people disgusting.
Naturally she issued an apology a while later when she remembered her listener-ship was entirely comprised of said disgusting white people.
She was a fucking head-the-ball, the very definition of an attention seeker, and the beatification of her is enough to make me vomit.

#123 August 01, 2023, 09:43:17 PM Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 09:44:56 PM by open face surgery
For the record, I wasn't comparing the two. I find everyone's falseness toward O'Connor's death pathetic but it's par for the course these days. That's the only opinion I have on that, and again has nothing to do with her.

Also, not a pop at you either, Chris. It's just a bitter generalisation on my behalf.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on August 01, 2023, 09:24:56 PMthe beatification of her is enough to make me vomit.

Result!  :laugh:

The obvious difference between the two is that one has spent their entire career jumping on every passing bandwagon, whereas the other was very much always driving her own wagon. Don't think there can be much arguing with that, and from there it's up to each individual to judge how and where she drove that wagon.

Ah she was a bit of a wagon, you're right, but she could sing like a bird.

Haha, just reminded me of that scene from first ep of Detectorists...

"Here, did I ever tell you about the beautiful old battle-axe I once found?"  :laugh:

Quote from: open face surgery on August 01, 2023, 04:12:17 PM
Quote from: KingHostile on July 31, 2023, 02:44:18 PMFair play to them for playing it.

Even if Rob is Cringe Meister General!

He's a proven attention seeking, stupid cunt so no, I can't get onboard with the idea of fair play to them for playing it.

:-*  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Fair enough, I was trying to be nice!!!!