On a side note ive actually found that a lot of people who are metalheads dont really do hard drugs anyhow

Quotedont think you can be too old to start doing drugs.

:laugh:

You must be in the drugs trade.

Anyone on here using THC vapes? Been doing it since 2018 and I love it. It took me a few years of research especially because back when I started vaping it was only a new thing but finally found some top of the range vapes.

The only down sides to the vape is that it is not like a joint that you smoke and it is gone so I have the habit of just using the vape over and over next thing you know you wake up and you have been asleep for 6 hours. Then the other issue is depending on what and where you buy you have no idea what could be in the oil but lucky for me I am able to get proper official stuff that is sold in stores where it is legal.

When I started smoking as teenager and having to roll joints outside in the cold I never thought such a thing like this would be possible.

Quote from: mickO))) on December 10, 2022, 12:38:33 PMAnyone on here using THC vapes? Been doing it since 2018 and I love it. It took me a few years of research especially because back when I started vaping it was only a new thing but finally found some top of the range vapes.

The only down sides to the vape is that it is not like a joint that you smoke and it is gone so I have the habit of just using the vape over and over next thing you know you wake up and you have been asleep for 6 hours. Then the other issue is depending on what and where you buy you have no idea what could be in the oil but lucky for me I am able to get proper official stuff that is sold in stores where it is legal.

When I started smoking as teenager and having to roll joints outside in the cold I never thought such a thing like this would be possible.

Was at it the night before last. Lost 2 games of chess but other than that it's lovely and a welcome addition to the arsenal

Quote from: astfgyl on December 10, 2022, 03:40:22 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on December 10, 2022, 12:38:33 PMAnyone on here using THC vapes? Been doing it since 2018 and I love it. It took me a few years of research especially because back when I started vaping it was only a new thing but finally found some top of the range vapes.

Was at it the night before last. Lost 2 games of chess but other than that it's lovely and a welcome addition to the arsenal

Where ye getting them from? Would've thought they'd have to be imported which would be a hassle no?

Never liked them tbh
Much rather that dirty hit from a joint ha

I'd like to get a good "tokeable" vape, preferably for weed rather than oil, but open to trying the latter too. With the kid, we only smoke outside now, so it'd be nice to have an inside option.

Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Quote from: Born of Fire on December 10, 2022, 04:56:12 PM

Where ye getting them from? Would've thought they'd have to be imported which would be a hassle no?

Mate of mine gets it from a guy in a head shop. Haven't bought my own yet. I wouldn't switch to it entirely but it's nice for a change at times

Quote from: blessed1 on December 10, 2022, 05:06:19 PMNever liked them tbh
Much rather that dirty hit from a joint ha

A mix of both is good. But the vape is great for being able to smoke in a lot of places that previously it was impossible.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 10, 2022, 06:38:20 PMI'd like to get a good "tokeable" vape, preferably for weed rather than oil, but open to trying the latter too. With the kid, we only smoke outside now, so it'd be nice to have an inside option.

Use to have one of the old glass vapes for weed years ago never liked it was like smoking a silk cut blue couldn't feel it. Tried one of those newer vapes that you can just put weed into and didn't think it was great it reminded me of homer pouring the bag of oranges into the machine and only getting a drop of juice out of it.

Quote from: astfgyl on December 12, 2022, 08:04:04 AM
Quote from: Born of Fire on December 10, 2022, 04:56:12 PM

Mate of mine gets it from a guy in a head shop. Haven't bought my own yet. I wouldn't switch to it entirely but it's nice for a change at times

It takes a bit of getting use to the better the vape you have the more you will enjoy it.

Twas a pretty decent one yer man had. This was for the oil, I don't like the one that's straight up for the green for the same reasons as mentioned above. When it comes to the green I want to feel a good toke off it but for the oil it is decent indeed with a very lively high off it

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 10, 2022, 06:38:20 PMI'd like to get a good "tokeable" vape, preferably for weed rather than oil, but open to trying the latter too. With the kid, we only smoke outside now, so it'd be nice to have an inside option.

I got myself a PAX 3 back in February and I've not smoked tobacco since. Its a dry herb vape, but you can get a seperste piece for concentrates. It's been a game changer for me

I use weed on a daily basis, nothing major, around .5G in the evening when everything is done.

I do love a bit of ketamine from time to time, but at home and small doses. I don't understand how people take it and go out.