Quote from: Barrytron on October 12, 2021, 09:52:19 AM
The place turned into a real kip in the end unfortunately but I had plenty of great nights there, exciting times especially when I was very young and felt like a real rock star playing gigs in the 90s. Obituary played there in 1991, some story going round of bringing Trevor Peres up to Greenmount or somewhere to buy hash off some locals. Not sure where I heard that but it's a funny image

True story. I brought Allen West up to Greenmount for hash. He had no idea what we were saying and thought we were speaking in Irish.

I can't help but feel partly responsible for his later life membership of the crystal meth jet set.

Im sure Alan West went on a ramble around Dublin with Shane o Neill when Obituary played Dublin when they reformed  around 03/04.Alan west seems to like being led  astray by Cork lads.

'04. Frank Watkins was on the hunt for powder as well. Didn't end well for either of them.

#19 October 13, 2021, 05:41:09 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 04:02:25 PM by Shane
 :abbath:

Six skeletons found under the pub, now.

It's being treated as an archaeological dig as the remains predate the pub itself.

More people under the pub than in the pub for some gigs I was at there.