Third and final single is here, touch of the neofolk off it. 

https://youtu.be/EOHWBHazNx8

Record is in Sentinel in all varieties as well

Bizarrely I stumbled across Gods and Origins in a tiny record shop here in Delhi. Cool to see things are going strong for DE.

Living or travelling in India, Boober?

Living since Aug last year, here til Aug 24. Not much in the way of guitar bands here, it's all electronic stuff in Delhi. Managed to see Kilter (Imperial Triumphant's drummer) and Godless (Bangalore DM), who were tight, professional but not really my bag.

Like high percentage of bands from Ireland - just really average.

Quote from: Nomad on December 03, 2022, 06:11:24 PMThird and final single is here, touch of the neofolk off it. 

I think this is the best Darkest Era song I've ever heard. You've really tapped into something on this one. The music and Krum's vocals have never fused so well together as here. It's just perfect to these ears. Chapeau.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 04, 2022, 10:45:37 PM
Quote from: Nomad on December 03, 2022, 06:11:24 PMThird and final single is here, touch of the neofolk off it. 

I think this is the best Darkest Era song I've ever heard. You've really tapped into something on this one. The music and Krum's vocals have never fused so well together as here. It's just perfect to these ears. Chapeau.

Thanks Chris, it's not up there with early Putrefy but we're trying  ;)

It's an avenue I want to explore a bit more. This record wasn't a huge departure but I think it shows the direction of (if slow moving) travel.

Quote from: Nomad on December 05, 2022, 07:31:40 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 04, 2022, 10:45:37 PM

Thanks Chris, it's not up there with early Putrefy but we're trying  ;)

It's an avenue I want to explore a bit more. This record wasn't a huge departure but I think it shows the direction of (if slow moving) travel.

🤣🤣 Always the same. Not sure why mention Putrefy - i was in them but not my band and absolutely no love for anybody connected with that band. Only shit band that would have me when serving my 25year scene sentence lol!

Stay classy🤘

Alan, if we're such a dogshit band why did you come back into this thread? Have you nothing better to do?

#25 December 05, 2022, 08:39:48 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 09:43:19 PM by Despondent_Soul2
Intriguing you know my name? It is a public forum, i seen a thread about a band i have opinions on, so i shared them! Problem?
Any beef you had with Putrefy (i would say Jason and Connor?) was certainly nothing to do with me as i had long since left, and they are long since dead, so enjoy flogging that very dead horse.

#youliketostartshitdontyou

p.s. I didnt say you were dogshit at all - just very average in comparison to contemporaries. Like majority of bands from Ireland. And do i have nothing better to do? Nah, and after years of saying nowt.........thats out the f@£king window now let me tell ya😀🤘

Quote from: Nomad on December 05, 2022, 07:31:40 PMIt's an avenue I want to explore a bit more. This record wasn't a huge departure but I think it shows the direction of (if slow moving) travel.

Sure there's no rush. Anyway, it certainly sounds like ye could find very fertile ground down that avenue.

Chapeau? What's that, like slang for fair play?

Quote from: BoobC on December 04, 2022, 01:05:08 PMLiving since Aug last year, here til Aug 24. Not much in the way of guitar bands here, it's all electronic stuff in Delhi. Managed to see Kilter (Imperial Triumphant's drummer) and Godless (Bangalore DM), who were tight, professional but not really my bag.

No way man, that's a bit of a change. Enjoy!