crimson is their most consistent, down maybe their overall best.

all their albums tend to have 5 great standalone tracks, and then get patchy. Crimson being the most consistent from start to finish.

Quote from: vinterland on May 20, 2020, 05:09:38 PM
Quote from: Floss on May 20, 2020, 03:40:27 PM
Quote from: vinterland on May 19, 2020, 07:37:33 PMIncidentally if you like the style of Amok you could do a lot worse than check out Cryhavoc. Released two albums (Sweetbriers and Pitch-Black Blues) in the late 90s and would be quite similar in style to 1995 era Sentenced.

nice one thanks!
Definitely miss that era of Sentenced....

Let's just say it won't be just Cryhavoc's similarity with Amok era Sentenced that will grab your attention! Enjoy.

Ha I remember that particular Cryhavoc album on the shelves very ,very well indeed.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on May 21, 2020, 03:34:44 PM
Quote from: vinterland on May 20, 2020, 05:09:38 PM
Quote from: Floss on May 20, 2020, 03:40:27 PM
Quote from: vinterland on May 19, 2020, 07:37:33 PMIncidentally if you like the style of Amok you could do a lot worse than check out Cryhavoc. Released two albums (Sweetbriers and Pitch-Black Blues) in the late 90s and would be quite similar in style to 1995 era Sentenced.

nice one thanks!
Definitely miss that era of Sentenced....

Let's just say it won't be just Cryhavoc's similarity with Amok era Sentenced that will grab your attention! Enjoy.

Ha I remember that particular Cryhavoc album on the shelves very ,very well indeed.

Tommy sold me their debut in August 1999. Couple of weeks later I was back in Dublin for the All-Ireland Hurling Final and bought their second and final album on his recommendation. That's all they've ever released and have long since split up. An anecdote for those longing for a continuation of the Sentenced heard on Amok and Love and Death not to mention the other obvious attraction!

They seem to have two albums, only one is on Spotify. Singer died a few years back it seems.