Gets a shout out in the thank you along with Chun Li from street fighter.

Trey has a type it seems😂

I see.  Altars of Manganess.
That's all I got.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Grown men into cartoons. So weird.

Quote from: Thorn on May 03, 2026, 10:08:53 AMI see.  Altars of Manganess.
That's all I got.


Dawn of the Anime!

Gateways to Animation


Dorks are what I would consider the tip of the iceberg.

Was in Cassidy's Bar before a gig on a Saturday last summer. Guy (early 30's) sitting at the bar, headphones on watching Anime on his phone. What a waste of a good seat. The bar is for banter, you dork...

I presume you gave him a dead arm.



Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on September 30, 2026, 08:42:25 PMhttps://blabbermouth.net/news/pete-sandoval-exits-i-am-morbid-i-havent-been-feeling-the-same-connection-with-these-songs-anymore


Thanks the other band members but not Dave......rather pointed! He already posted last week along the lines of he's just the hired help and it's just a job for him. I wonder if he was actually fired?

TBH from what I've seen of Pete posting online, he comes across as distinctly odd (if not quite Trey levels).

Agreed. I'd say he was given the boot

#163 September 30, 2026, 09:14:24 PM Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 09:44:15 PM by Sworntothecans
I'd say it's a mix of being sick of of Cowboy Dave booking tours constantly to pay for beard dye, his spinal issues and autistic burnout.

Pete does come across as a little odd and over sensitive but he got his Autism diagnosis a year or two ago and that can be a tough one to come to terms with at his age.


He's commented on Terrorizer now. Apparently he's not done with it but done with the Cowboy.

Current lineup was fucking weird. The three Maga lads performing World Downfall which is kinda left/Anarcho influenced .