Great to see people are donating. The video of the conversation with Jordon has already been removed by youtube so at least they can make up the revenue another way now.

Presumably because Project Veritas contravened any semblance of two-party consent. Which side are acting like Soviets again?  ;)

Poor Pfizer can't catch a break the King of Thailand might be going after them now as well.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Who will fall for it all again?

Don't worry if it's you because you won't have to worry because the mrna shot will be ready imminently once the wealth transfer is set in place.

Just 2 weeks should flatten the curve until then as well so that's sorted, don't worry at all it's all in hand.

And yeah it's well tested, the whole lot of it lol fucking lol

#3787 September 24, 2024, 10:04:00 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2024, 10:13:22 PM by astfgyl
Quote from: astfgyl on August 27, 2021, 03:29:00 PMI would say that's fair enough about the Derry Doctor, but then I would say the same should have been applied to the covid scaremongering doctors in 2020, telling people who were there for things unrelated to covid that they are now covid patients. Do you think she is lying? She has a lot to lose...

Anyway I've already said her testimony had no bearing whatsoever on my position, although the Roy Butler story made me take notice a bit, more because of the media coverage than the fact he died, because let's face it, a single death from a vaccine is not unheard of in any given year and is usually simply thought of as unlucky.

I apply a certain risk/benefit analysis to taking yokes as well and am happy with the extremely low level of deaths involved. Look at the papers when a few people died off the yokes that we were told not to take though compared to the papers when someone dies from the vaccine that the government are telling us to have. A few deaths is used to frighten us out of the bangers but written off as extremely low risk when it's a vaccine. And there is a buzz off the yokes as well which is very nice. I have also said here that my own reason for not taking it is not to do with safety issues and more of an exercise in how long I can continue to say no and still participate in society. So far I've been to the inside of the pub, the cinema, laser tag and bowling since the passports were introduced, so it's going ok so far.

Anyway, lightening things up a bit...

I had that written before your attempt to lighten things up. It must be a Friday thing!   

Roy Butler. The best disinfectant is sunlight.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/waterford-soccer-player-23-died-five-days-after-covid-19-vaccine-from-catastrophic-brain-bleed/a1340519691.html

Nobody wanted to shine any light on anything while the rollout was in full swing though

Just read that indo piece, truly horrific.

Poor guy, must have been a terrifying experience for him to live through, not to mention the tragedy for his family.