Not bad,sounds like the last album.

Another new song online called Wargod.
If that's not a copy of the intro to Tyrants I don't know what is.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Immortal+wargod

Did Immortal play Dublin in 1998 with Angelcorpse supporting? As far as I am aware the only time they played in Ireland was the Eamonn Doran's gig a few years later and Angelcorpse have never played in Ireland. I just saw a poster from the Blizzard Beasts tour and Dublin was the first date on it.

Gave this a few spins over the weekend,its much better than the last album.

Abbath posted a photo of Immortal from Sons Of Nothern Darkness era today.
Please let them sort it.

I'd be happier if he did another I album, that one was great craic.

I read two awful reviews of it on AngryMetalGuy then listened to it (albeit on the phone) at work last night and it didn't sound half bad. Lowered expectations?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Circlepit on May 29, 2023, 05:38:14 PMAbbath posted a photo of Immortal from Sons Of Nothern Darkness era today.
Please let them sort it.
I've enjoyed the stuff since he left, from Immortal and Abbaths solo albums, but they always felt a little lacking in something. I keep feeling that if he rejoined they'd have another absolute classic in them

Abbath's solo stuff is awful as is the last few Immortal albums he was involved with. Saw his solo band live 3 times and to be honest if they played in Dublin I probably wouldn't bother going. Last time I saw them was supporting Enslaved and I was bored to tears after 10 minutes.  Listened to an Immortal podcast recently and the feud between both of them doesn't seem to be anywhere near as bad as was being reported.

The new Immortal album is decent on the first few listens.

Gave it a spin yesterday ,not bad at all!

The new album is excellent,some great tracks on it with a nod to the sons/Heart of winter albums and a bit of Bathory.
The vocals aren't bad but would loved to have heard Abbath singing on this album as Demonaz vocals are a bit raspy in parts but overall a solid album.