Quote from: astfgyl on February 24, 2022, 02:21:09 PM
Very scaldy for anyone making an album with him. How do ye lads feel it will affect your future listening to albums with him on them? Be like listening to a Gary Glitter or Rolf Harris album now I suppose? Only one I knew was Diocletian and I can't really remember it.

The only band it really should effect is Vassafor as that is his band the other bands he just played with for certain periods of time and it is hardly fair to punish say Temple Nightside or Diocletian for the actions of an individual outside of the actual band. Both bands along others have already disowned him a few hours after the news broke. As a fan this news was a shock and difficult so I can't even imagine what it is like for people who played along side the guy or were friends with him.

Aye it's very scaldy but as you say, nothing to do with other lads.

Looks like he's getting off lightly. I suppose his career as a musician and producer is over, too.

Saw that alright. Could've put on a suit rather than looking like a sweaty paedo but sure, that's what he is.

Christ, seems a bit light for the crime. On his career being over, I guess it just depends on who's willing to work with him. If he escapes being put on a register it will only help I'm sure.

He's probably still cool in the NS scene. Any oul bit of contrarianism will do  :laugh:

Ah here he has to be finished. That sentence sounds like something you'd get for no homework though.

"You're grounded for 12 months, and no internet!"

And that's for "the worst category"? Great deterrent that'll be.

Who knows. A few days without reddit and the onion will do strange things to man. He may get twitchy, anxious, and irritable. Maybe he'll harness the nervous, pissed-off energy and write/record a deathcore album. That style is popular with youngsters.

Oh shit...

Definitely wasn't expecting this lad to look like Bill Ponderosa.

Quote from: boozegeune on June 01, 2022, 11:27:11 AM
Christ, seems a bit light for the crime. On his career being over, I guess it just depends on who's willing to work with him. If he escapes being put on a register it will only help I'm sure.

I don't think anyone who knows who he is would work him now. He may get work in other genres.