Quote from: Paul keohane on August 15, 2022, 10:51:12 PM
Quote from: Necro Red on August 09, 2022, 10:10:47 AMAnyone remember Vader playing Waterford of all fucking places? It wasn't well advertised if memory serves me right.
Was that a young fella promoting gigs down there at the time and he hadnt a clue what he was doing.?.Does that ring a bell with any of you?

I think that was a Napalm Death gig in Waterford?

Quote from: mickO))) on August 16, 2022, 08:43:57 AM
Quote from: Necro Red on August 09, 2022, 10:10:47 AMAnyone remember Vader playing Waterford of all fucking places? It wasn't well advertised if memory serves me right.
Was that a young fella promoting gigs down there at the time and he hadnt a clue what he was doing.?.Does that ring a bell with any of you?

I think that was a Napalm Death gig in Waterford?
Ah yes,the Vader gig was a good few years after the ND gig if memory serves.

I think the same guy was also involved in the Pentagram show that got really fucked up then people had to step in to save it, the one that ended up being in Whelans.

yea, not even sure it broke even actually. It was a good gig all the same

Vader was my second ever gig. Revelations tour in 2002 with Krisiun, Decapitated, and MI legends Creation's Tears. Still have Tinnitus in my left ear from that show!

Vaders The Art Of War EP is a go to for me. Quality stuff!

Quote from: Necro Red on August 19, 2022, 11:15:55 AMVaders The Art Of War EP is a go to for me. Quality stuff!
Yeah brilliant ep!.

I love Reign Forever World,mini album/ep thingy,absolutely unreal,peak Vader.