I love the artwork.  I'll have a listen later.

An Muc is class, cool riffs, and drumming, insanely aggressive vocals. Fuckin deadly

Yep,  that's deadly.  Very creative musically, definitely hearing a BM influence in places in the guitar playing and filthy vocals but overall it doesn't sound like black metal. It's original. Any plans for a  CD or tape?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 22, 2020, 09:12:39 PM
Yep,  that's deadly.  Very creative musically, definitely hearing a BM influence in places in the guitar playing and filthy vocals but overall it doesn't sound like black metal. It's original. Any plans for a  CD or tape?

Yes we are working on a limited tape release at the moment and if there's enough interest possibly a cd. We'll have a 2 song promo cd at urban assault on friday, free to good homes!

Certainly some very tasty sections in there.

Bodydrinkers limited tape run via Fomorian Hate is up for pre-order now. Limited numbers on this one lads, if we get a good response I'll up the quantity. Few tracks up too, definitely worth a look if you enjoyed them at Urban Assault.

https://fomorianhaterecords.bandcamp.com/album/bodydrinkers

Fired in an order. Sounds like good stuff.

Ordered already. Pretty cool stuff.

Looking forward to hearing the full thing, there's a nice variety of different riffing flavours going on there, and great use of the two guitars for lead/harmony stuff and riff variations.

Just bought a copy there, the riff at the start of pale eyes is mighty. Really cool...... harmonies? if that's the correct term. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing

Cork artist Brid Moynahan

bridmoynahan@gmail.com