Thank christ they kept him out of that Vio-Lence reunion.

Yous boys must be immune to emotion. Can you not feel it?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 13, 2019, 12:25:10 PM
If people aren't into the bands I'm posting about then fine,  let them sink away.  Posting low hanging fruit threads like this is Stinky's stock in trade, and we all get lured in.  Fair enough.  It was the same on the old forum where people would rather have the same discussion on a loop about the same bands or post their shopping lists.  So be it.

Btw, this was a great recommendation from Andy

Gjendød ‎– Nedstigning
      (https://youtu.be/B8j9CY6LazY)

I've bought a good few gems based off recommendations

Hopefully have given a few beauts too 😀

Quote from: Jward on September 13, 2019, 07:03:45 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 13, 2019, 12:25:10 PM
If people aren't into the bands I'm posting about then fine,  let them sink away.  Posting low hanging fruit threads like this is Stinky's stock in trade, and we all get lured in.  Fair enough.  It was the same on the old forum where people would rather have the same discussion on a loop about the same bands or post their shopping lists.  So be it.

Btw, this was a great recommendation from Andy

Gjendød ‎– Nedstigning
      (https://youtu.be/B8j9CY6LazY)

I've bought a good few gems based off recommendations

Hopefully have given a few beauts too 😀
Same here. And yes, Gjendød is indeed a classic.  :abbath:

Who'd have thunk it. A thread started by Stenchy turns into an Andy worship zone...

:laugh: :abbath: :laugh: :abbath: :laugh: :abbath: :laugh: :abbath: :laugh:

Multiple new Gjendød releases in the works I believe.

Gjendød worship > Robb Flynn fetishism.

Doubt it bro, the last thread was 10 or 15 pages long. Robb has a lot of gas in the tank.

Great news for yis lads, Rob Flynn is on the new Gjendod album  :)

Suppose it kind of makes up for your failed attempt at making it with the band you played in but refuse to name. Swings and roundabouts.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 13, 2019, 08:35:44 PM
Suppose it kind of makes up for your failed attempt at making it with the band you played in but refuse to name. Swings and roundabouts.
I would have thought that you of all people would understand that the project was sooo vndergrovnd that it slipped under everybody's periscope.

You're absolutely right,  Stinky. Let's get back to the important issue at hand- should it have been Lars?

Jury is out on that. Kinda need characters like Lars.