I had the mushie eyes myself this evening! was with a lad a few days back and he did fuck all to my 400. got around the 300 today in 45 mins and it nearly dark, less than 5 min drive from me gaff. unreal

Quote from: astfgyl on October 14, 2020, 08:07:26 PM
I had the mushie eyes myself this evening! was with a lad a few days back and he did fuck all to my 400. got around the 300 today in 45 mins and it nearly dark, less than 5 min drive from me gaff. unreal
Ah man that's sweet. A mate of ours grows mushies so we've been dabbling all year on them. Had some great parties all over the summer.
Definitely helped to shake off the Covid blues.

I have only ever had the dried mushrooms never tried the ones here. Can you store away whatever you pick for a while or will they go off after a few weeks? Wouldn't mind getting some but I have no plans to take them in the next few weeks.

Once they're thoroughly dried and then properly stocked, you can keep them for months. They're magic!

They are magic. In the literal sense.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 14, 2020, 08:32:17 PM
Once they're thoroughly dried and then properly stocked, you can keep them for months. They're magic!

Grand thanks

Wish I could get some! I've heard about the benefits in terms of depression etc. Are the changes to your loutlook on life exaggerated?

Quote from: Blackout on October 15, 2020, 03:09:21 PM
Wish I could get some! I've heard about the benefits in terms of depression etc. Are the changes to your loutlook on life exaggerated?

You can get psilocybin truffles here:
https://www.zamnesia.com/94-magic-mushrooms

I've ordered a couple of times. Absolute discretion in billing and packaging. Plus you'll find all the info you need on set and setting on the site, which will be key in determining the changes to your outlook.

Quote from: Blackout on October 15, 2020, 03:09:21 PM

Are you in Ireland? As BSC says there, the online method works perfectly well if you can't get em where you are either way. There are lots of kits to grow Cubensis available online as well. A few of my mates do that and it's piss easy and low tech.

Regarding the mental benefits, I find them great for beating the winter blues in small doses. They certainly can change one's outlook as well but it doesn't have to end in a caravan. It's a bit more subtle than that!

In Ireland yeah but in Dublin.

Wouldnt mind trying them in micro doses.

Wicklow mountains are rumoured to be decent for em but I haven't been there myself in season. Bumper season this year by all accounts, including my own.

Blackout me auld pal. Can you get out and about?
As astfgyl said, the Wicklow mountains are a good spot on your doorstep. Fresh air, great scenery and the chance of finding nature's wonderful medicine.

If not, I thoroughly recommend buying a magic mushroom grow kit. Plenty of places in the Netherlands offering them. Zamnesia as Black Shepherd Carnage said are a good link.
The kits are great and simple to set up and grow. A couple of weeks and you'll have your first flush.
And as he said, discreet. Go for it....

https://www.wholecelium.com/webshop/magic-mushroom-grow-kits/MAGIC-MUSHROOM-GROW-KITS-c2086070

I have used Wholecelium before myself....

Easy peasy....  :abbath:  XXxX

Must get on the kits for off-season as well. I've been too stuck in my ways waiting for October every year

Quote from: astfgyl on October 16, 2020, 01:22:33 AM
Must get on the kits for off-season as well. I've been too stuck in my ways waiting for October every year
They're nowhere near as potent as the ones we used to get from the headshops but there's a decent buzz off them and the growing experience is an absolute joy.
I want to work one morning about two weeks into the grow and the wee brown heads had all popped up overnight. Came home in the evening and they were almost bursting out of the grow bag. Unreal...  :laugh:
I got two great flushes (about 25g dry each) out of the grow kit and the third flush produced about 12g dry.

Picked 25 mushies on my friend's lawn last Friday. Picked 90 on her lawn today. Niiiiice....
Roll on tomorrow evening....