Thank fuck Tribulation are playing the siege so I don't have to go to this.

Quote from: Ollkiller on July 08, 2019, 08:54:01 PM
Thank fuck Tribulation are playing the siege so I don't have to go to this.

I suppose when you look at it like that the 3 Arena would be handier for the people who don't want to travel to Longford. Maybe this will sell out after all.

The thought of Tribulation playing the 3 arena is actually blowing my mind.

Three presale is happening now. Does anyone know how much standing tickets are?

Would this be expected to sell out? Wondering if I need to get tickets on the day.

Quote from: jgmeadowlands on July 10, 2019, 05:18:41 PM
€57.50 with €7.20 service charge.

Is the €7.20 included in the €57.50 or is that €64.70 all in?

Pre-sales for this went fairly quick, kinda catching me on the hop now as I was tasked with getting tickets for someone else too, may have to fork out tomorrow which I hadn't intended  :-X

Think it's going to do better than expected

#28 July 12, 2019, 01:27:56 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 01:30:05 PM by StoutAndAle
 I was geared up to buy a ticket for this earlier but then I spotted that Sleep are playing in Chicago when I'm there on my holiday in a few months. Tickets for that are on sale at some point today too so I'll have to leave Ghost where it is for the time being.

Is it just me or is €64 (inc. fees) a little bit on the heavy side for Ghost? No doubt it's a great show and all that but surely their guarantee can't be that big (maybe it is, I dunno). I thought at 50 quid all in you'd get a lot more casuals and such.

Sidebar: Who are Ghost's core audience anyway? Is it oul fellas in their mid-30s to 50s like us on here or is it the yoof of today?

Having seeing them before it seems to be similar to what Kiss do, young, old, lots of families at the last one.

They definitely have a sizable portion of the metal community on side too so they've covered all bases really.