Eh, it's  best four from the top four, not four of each
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

1. Metallica - Best of Album
2. Slayer -  Best of Album
3. Megadeth -  Best of Album
4. Megadeth -   Best of Album

Best ofs are for music tourists, don't possess a single one and never will, creative answer though!

Master of Puppets
South of Heaven
Countdown  (im not a big megadeth fan but i realky like this)
Persistence of Time.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on June 19, 2019, 09:05:37 PM
Last 2 Anthrax albums have been much better than the last Metallica, slayer and megadeth albums.
Absolutely

Quote from: Thorn on June 19, 2019, 10:40:15 PM
Eh, it's  best four from the top four, not four of each

Best four from each in op... otherwise Anthrax wouldn't get any look in at all!  :P  :abbath:

Ah just copped that after rereading the op,  fucksake,  be here all night,  fave. Anthrax is Persistence of Time..leave it at that.

Master of Puppets
Reign In Blood
The Legacy :)
Game Over :)

Last 2 Anthrax albums have been much better than the last Metallica, slayer and megadeth albums.

Which is like saying "my last two shits are better than yours".

Metallica - switch between Lightning and Puppets as my favourite, but I find that myself going to a mix of Load/Reload if I want to listen to them these days

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss, loved Reign in Blood when I first heard it but started to find it a bit repetitive as the years went on. Was a bit older when I finally got around to Hell Awaits so it never had the impact on me that the others did

Megadeth - Rust in Peace is the only one I'd have time for, a lot of great tracks on the other early stuff but also a lot I skip over whenever I put them on

Anthrax - eh, maybe Sound of White Noise, or WHCFYA, definitely something from the Bush era anyway

Quote from: Thorn on June 19, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

Now if anyone starts a   "Best Song From The Big Four" thread ,my head will actually explode.

Mine are clear-cut!  :abbath:

The Thing That Should Not Be
Postmortem
Leper Messiah
Devil's Island

They're the songs that sparked my interested in metal, but they still hold up to constant listening.

Anthrax suck big guido balls..

Big 3 list coming shortly  :abbath:

Quote from: Ducky on June 20, 2019, 09:22:19 AM

Which is like saying "my last two shits are better than yours".

Have u listened to them or u just following the rest of the sheep?

Man imagine thinking that Divine Intervention is Slayer's best album...

Metallica
1. Kill Em All
2. Master of Puppets
3. Ride the Lightning
4. And Justice for All

Megadeth
1. Peace Sells
2. Rust in Peace
3. Killing is my Business
4. So Far So Good

Slayer
1. Show No Mercy
2. Reign in Blood
3. Hell Awaits
4. Can I put Haunting the Chapel? If not Seasons in the Abyss is not bad I guess...

Anthrax
1. Among the Living
2. Fistful of Metal
3. Spreading the Disease
4. State of Euphoria

Megadeth are the most consistently good out of the lot. Slayer phoned it in in the 90s. Metallica are a stadium rock band that don't play thrash metal anymore. Anthrax are a lot better live than they are on record.

Ahh lads Anthrax aren't *that bad, they have decent tracks here and there, aaanyway my pick for them is 'Persistence of Time', Megadave 'Rust in Peace', Ex-Alcoholica 'Justice' or 'Lightning', Slayerrrrr 'South of Heaven'.