Couldn't find a thread here so thought I'd start one. Currently on the ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Our car fell through so need to see if we can rent one or get a train when we get off. It's our first year going so not sure what to expect, has anyone gone this route before? Any general tips for the festival would be appreciated too.

We're also short 1 ticket, what are the chances of picking one up outside?

Quote from: Mithrandir on June 19, 2019, 07:06:53 AM
Couldn't find a thread here so thought I'd start one. Currently on the ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Our car fell through so need to see if we can rent one or get a train when we get off. It's our first year going so not sure what to expect, has anyone gone this route before? Any general tips for the festival would be appreciated too.

Sounds like a bit of a shit show you've got there mate.

www.viagogo.ie/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Dropkick-Murphys-Tickets/E-3096135

3 tickets left on viagogo from €255, but the cunts will sting you for an extra €100 VAT and booking fee. But I guess that's better than being left outside. Have fun, I'm well jealous.

Quote from: Mithrandir on June 19, 2019, 07:06:53 AM

How old does s/he look? There are half price tickets for under 17s only for sale upon arrival, and under 12s go free! ;)