Cypress Hill just announced for Dublin in December.

Given we've been on about them, new Billy Woods and Kenny Segal album. Have yet to get rightly stuck in but sounds good.

After watching the new Atmosphere "What's in my bag?" this morning:

De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising
Murs X The Grouch – Thees Handz

Quote from: mickO))) on June 08, 2023, 06:32:55 PMAnybody going to see the Clan tomorrow?

Forgot about it and annoyingly arranged to jam which has to happen.

How was it? Saw that Wu Tang played the after party in the Workman's. Goddamn that would've been perfect.

#34 June 10, 2023, 04:25:35 PM Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 04:28:46 PM by mickO)))
It was good but I wouldn't say great. They were much better the previous time I saw them. They did the same thing last night that the prodigy always do just playing bits and pieces of songs instead of the full things which I hate. They played about 25 songs but I would have much preferred a set of 12 full songs. They also played some of the members solo songs which I don't get as they have plenty of Wu tang material to pick from.

The setup for the gig was weird as well. Wu tang did 10 songs then Nas came on and did 40mins then wu tang again after that and nas a second time then wu tang closed the show. The sound wasn't great either which surprised me because I would have guessed sound for a show like this would be a lot easier to do then say a metal show.

Everyone inside was smoking joints which I haven't seen at a Dublin gig before. I would have brought weed with me if I had of known.

Quote from: open face surgery on June 10, 2023, 12:43:01 PMSaw that Wu Tang played the after party in the Workman's. Goddamn that would've been perfect.

What was that some special invite only thing or could anyone have just went along not knowing they would show up?

Quote from: mickO))) on June 10, 2023, 04:27:47 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on June 10, 2023, 12:43:01 PMSaw that Wu Tang played the after party in the Workman's. Goddamn that would've been perfect.

What was that some special invite only thing or could anyone have just went along not knowing they would show up?

It was a ticketed after party advertised as Inspectah Deck playing. Think it was Raekwon who also turned up.

Ice Cube, Cypress Hill, & the Game are playing thr point in December

Quote from: pete on June 10, 2023, 09:35:55 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on June 10, 2023, 04:27:47 PM

It was a ticketed after party advertised as Inspectah Deck playing. Think it was Raekwon who also turned up.

Just saw it in the workman's site tickets were only 20 odd euro as well would definitely have went if I'd know

Quote from: DISRUPTER on June 12, 2023, 09:09:37 AMIce Cube, Cypress Hill, & the Game are playing thr point in December

Yeah I posted about it on the previous page. No interest in the game and only early 90's ice cube is good but I can't wait to see Cypress. I refused to give that Eminem gimp my money back in 03 when Cypress supported him so have never seen them before as they haven't played here since and other than that show I think the only other time they played here was that festival in Tipperary in the mid 90's

Looks like last years cancelled Onyx show has finally been rescheduled. They are playing on August the 16th in Dublin and Belfast on the 17th. Playing the Grand Social this time which is much better because the show last year was only going to start at 11pm making it a nightmare to get home from after if you don't live in Dublin.

Saw them twice before in Canada and they were great both times. Last years show was going to be the 20th anniversary tour for Bacdafucup so I hope this one will be the same.

With Earl touring soon, reminded me how much I love this album.

Absolutely  obsessed with the ShrapKnel album

Threw it on this morning. Great shout. Deadly stuff.

LL Cool J and Eminem, pretty cool.