Expecting a strong performance from cryptic stench on this. 
Will probably just have a drunk wank in the jacks for the first part of this gig. Certainly want to hear burn my eyes with Chris Kontos though

First proper gig I was ever at was Machine Head, Mary Beats Jane and Meshuggah in the SFX in 95 so there would be a nostalgia factor but would never go and see that clown in a million years these days.

Hey Crumb I've actually got tickets! First time since 1997 that I've given Robb Flynn cash. I was too young to go to the sfx back in the day

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on April 13, 2019, 01:45:52 PM
Hey Crumb I've actually got tickets! First time since 1997 that I've given Robb Flynn cash. I was too young to go to the sfx back in the day

:laugh: somewhat disappointing response...see you there so!!

Yeah I know, maybe I'll get to fight Robb after.

Ran into Robb in Fibbers that time they played after the Academy, A big example of someone having a online persona that is far from reality.

Just odd not bad, the outgoing "rager" he gives off online wasn't so, kept to himself didn't engage with fans like his bandmates were obviously it could have been an off day perhaps. Dave McClain was a gent happy to chat away, got him to sign me ticket an all.