Busy weekend coming up - all info including times and ticket updates @ https://dme-promotions.com/schedules-this-weekend/

www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Is anyone else loving Downfall of Gaia's Ethic of Radical Finitude. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

Are they classed as a kind of awful (poor black metal or something) among the scene? Not heard any mention of them round here nor the gig.

Wouldn't be crrrrazy about the Ocean, like it - will give it a go live. Herod sound cool so far though.

Any chance of avoiding Ticketbastard charges for the Overkill gig people?...cheers.

Also, with such a class discography as theirs it must be hard to pick a setlist....but not even one track of my fave album of theirs Horrorscope is a bit strange.....

And they should have done a 30 years anniversary tour of my 2nd fave album Years of Decay, and play it in full!!!  :D

Sound Cellar is the only place to avoid TM charges. Sadly Academy only allows online sales with T'master.

Fuck yeah to a Years Of Decay tour.....my 1st Overkill album....love it!
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Quote from: H on March 22, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
Sound Cellar is the only place to avoid TM charges. Sadly Academy only allows online sales with T'master.

Fuck yeah to a Years Of Decay tour.....my 1st Overkill album....love it!

wow didn't know that about the soundseller and ticketmaster fees, nice one, that's where ill be going for any TM events from now on............ye Years is a masterpiece.

Way to start the day, singing Who Tends The Fire..in the shower
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes