March 03, 2019, 02:56:52 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:10:43 PM by stevie-0

will there be any other gigs troughout Irleand?

God these were awful the last couple of times I seen them. Seemed to be playing from memory.

Tomorrow night. Looking forward to this. Falls on payday and a Friday.

Can't believe these guys are still plugging away on the nostalgia circuit.

Getting great mileage out of two records.

Saw their 'farewell' gig in the Mean Fiddler in the late '90s, they were fantastic. The support act was Snow Patrol, who were so forgettable that I have no memory of seeing them whatsoever.

Farewell show was amazing. That's why I regret seeing some of the reunion shit.

Snow patrol didn't support that night. Cyclefly mate.

You know what I mean, hadn't bothered rehearsing since 98

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on July 25, 2019, 09:14:49 PM
Farewell show was amazing. That's why I regret seeing some of the reunion shit.

Snow patrol didn't support that night. Cyclefly mate.
Ah right. They played quite a few farewell shows, hence the 'farewell'. I saw them a few times back then, definitely saw them with Snore Patrol at some stage.

Cyclefly brings back memories now of Sir Henry's in Cork....as an impressionable teenager I thought the lead singer hanging off a rafter over the audience was the coolest thing ever.

I remember seeing Cyclefly in Gorbys night club,support was Halfmast,remember them?.There was a bit of a buzz around Cyclefly at the time,i think they supported Linkin Park on a tour back in the height of the nu metal buzz.

I remember that Gorbys gig - I think they had the singer from linkin park guest on their second record.

Possibly the finest band ever to hail from Middleton???