Had no idea they were coming to Dublin until I saw the Belfast thread.
Quality band if you like the folky & melodic side of black and doom. FFO Borknagar.

" Metal band Ereb Altor hailing from Sweden will be headlining Fibber Magees (Downstairs) as part of their Irish tour! They are staples in the metal scene have a huge melodic sound, drawing inspiration from Viking / Black Metal! 🤘🤘
Supporting them on the night will be the mighty Darkest Era and The Crawling! This is a show you don't want to miss! (18+) Doors open at 7PM on the night and tickets are on sale now at: "

https://ourdividepromotions.bigcartel.com/product/ereb-altor

Thank you very much for sharing this. I just signed up so I can share more of our events in future that might be of interest to the website 🤘
Promoter at O.D. Promotions
And Vocalist for Pain in Vain