Abaddon incarnate - Nadir
Morphosis - Modus Operandi
Zom demo
Shardborne - Living Bridges
Mass Extinction - DBAT

Quote from: nimhiúil on August 30, 2026, 02:31:01 PMWhile we are on the topic of I'll eat your face, Captain insano were mighty

BUCKFAST

The ones I spin the most regularly still are (off the top of my head):

Primordial – Immraṁa; Journey's End; Storm Before Calm.
Altar of Plagues – the two demos; Sol; White Tomb.
Arcane Sun – Arcane Sun.
Prophecy – Pythia.
Abbadon Incarnate – Nadir.
Renewal – Old World Order.
Geasa – Starside.
Lunar Gate – all of them.
Carnún – Malkuth.
Mabus – Sick Sick Sex.
For Ruin – Obsidian.
Mourning Beloveth – A Murderous Circus.

Quote from: Taranis on Today at 11:27:57 AMThe ones I spin the most regularly still are (off the top of my head):

Primordial – Immraṁa; Journey's End; Storm Before Calm.
Altar of Plagues – the two demos; Sol; White Tomb.
Arcane Sun – Arcane Sun.
Prophecy – Pythia.
Abbadon Incarnate – Nadir.
Renewal – Old World Order.
Geasa – Starside.
Lunar Gate – all of them.
Carnún – Malkuth.
Mabus – Sick Sick Sex.
For Ruin – Obsidian.
Mourning Beloveth – A Murderous Circus.

When comes new Belinus??

Quote from: Eoin McLove on Today at 11:32:36 AMWhen comes new Belinus??

It would be great to see something. That unfinished album from 20 years ago was a real missed opportunity, Ronan had written some fantastic songs for it for myself, James and Jer, and the studio sessions went very well, but life got in the way of finishing it.

I've not been playing much due to work, living in two countries at once, arthritis, baby, etc., but I've slowly been trying to get into shape for playing stuff and recording what could/would have been my songs for what could have been the follow up to Battlechants and should have at least been the second Meiche release that I put on ice when I rejoined Belinus in 2005.

Are you playing much yourself these days?

Forgot to add Sodb and Sol Axis to the above list.

Quote from: Taranis on Today at 12:16:04 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on Today at 11:32:36 AMWhen comes new Belinus??

It would be great to see something. That unfinished album from 20 years ago was a real missed opportunity, Ronan had written some fantastic songs for it for myself, James and Jer, and the studio sessions went very well, but life got in the way of finishing it.

I've not been playing much due to work, living in two countries at once, arthritis, baby, etc., but I've slowly been trying to get into shape for playing stuff and recording what could/would have been my songs for what could have been the follow up to Battlechants and should have at least been the second Meiche release that I put on ice when I rejoined Belinus in 2005.

Are you playing much yourself these days?

Forgot to add Sodb and Sol Axis to the above list.

Would be cool to see that album finished, but it's also good to hear you've got your own stuff in the works too.

The last thing I did was an industrial album- Candens Malum. It's up on bandcamp.

I am currently planning my next inconsequential masterpiece, but my wife is busy studying two courses at once (while working!), and has the laptop tied up. Gives me time to mull over ideas and figure out some sort of plan, even though it will surely change into something else as soon as I begin.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on Today at 12:23:49 PMWould be cool to see that album finished, but it's also good to hear you've got your own stuff in the works too.

The last thing I did was an industrial album- Candens Malum. It's up on bandcamp.

I am currently planning my next inconsequential masterpiece, but my wife is busy studying two courses at once (while working!), and has the laptop tied up. Gives me time to mull over ideas and figure out some sort of plan, even though it will surely change into something else as soon as I begin.

Ara, that stuff has been in the works a long time – a major regret over the years. I've three (!) books underway at the moment and a ball of articles, so there is little time for anything, even though I have one more year without teaching to go.

Great to read that you are still bashing stuff out, I will check out Candens Malum today, and I look forward to hearing what comes out of your return to the laptop. Best of luck to your wife with the courses!

Quote from: Taranis on Today at 03:17:00 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on Today at 12:23:49 PMWould be cool to see that album finished, but it's also good to hear you've got your own stuff in the works too.

The last thing I did was an industrial album- Candens Malum. It's up on bandcamp.

I am currently planning my next inconsequential masterpiece, but my wife is busy studying two courses at once (while working!), and has the laptop tied up. Gives me time to mull over ideas and figure out some sort of plan, even though it will surely change into something else as soon as I begin.

Ara, that stuff has been in the works a long time – a major regret over the years. I've three (!) books underway at the moment and a ball of articles, so there is little time for anything, even though I have one more year without teaching to go.

Great to read that you are still bashing stuff out, I will check out Candens Malum today, and I look forward to hearing what comes out of your return to the laptop. Best of luck to your wife with the courses!

I assume you're writing on archaeology books and articles? Fair play to you, man. That's some undertaking.