17:30 – 18:10 Malthusian
16:35 – 17:15 From The Bogs Of Aughiska
15:40 – 16:20 Hundred Year Old Man
14:45 – 15:25 King Witch
14:00 – 14:30 Partholón
13:15 – 13.45 Spirit Merchant
12:30 – 13:00 Grave Sermon
12:00 DOORS

Glad Rottig christ arent on last,dont want to be absolutely  wasted  for them.

Typical Bank Holiday for me...
Family and hols have won out and I have to skip this.  :( :( :(    >:( >:( >:(

It was always on the cards fir me, though.
But I still managed to grabbed one of the 'very' early bird tix for it, just in case.
So someone's gonna get a last minute surprise for this gig.

A long shot, but if anyone has a cheaper ticket for this they want to shift, pm me.

That was a great day!,Malthusian,Pungent Stench,and Rotting Christ were the 3 i wanted to see,all delivered.The PS set was a real throw back,Rotting Christ were great!,place went mad for the old stuff!.
First time in Cyprus Avenue since it got the face lift,by far the best venue in Cork!.Cheers to con and Mark for putting it on.

#52 August 04, 2019, 08:45:00 PM Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:46:57 PM by Hellyeah
What a day. First time at this venue really enjoyed it.
Class bands, highlights for me rotting Christ sodomised cadaver.   Great venue, class crowd , no Muppet's.  Defo be back next year.  Fair play to those who organised this.  Was worth the 3 hour drive down. :)

That was class, Cypress Avenue is a perfect venue. Great live room, can grab some grub and quiet(er) pints in between bands next door and smack bang in the middle of the city.
Some seriously great performances throughout the day, I saw most bands except FTBOA which im pissed off at meself for, but food was needed. Sodomized Cadaver were fantastic, crowd went mad for em. Rotting Christ were unreal, although I could do without all the clap alongs and '1-2-3's' every song
Damim were great, been waiting a fair few years to catch these lads again, criminally underrated band.
Kingwitch were exceptional, felt like classic heavy metal with insane vocals, didnt know anything about em, pleasant suprise.
Thought Pungent Stench were only ok, crowd loved em but I though they were a bit flat

What were the numbers for the weekend ?

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on August 06, 2019, 09:36:45 PM
What were the numbers for the weekend ?
Dunno, I'm on holidays. Didn't do the Lotto.

Place looked rammed for Rotting Christ, not sure what capacity is.

The capacity of Cyprus Avenue since it was renovated is 550, I think.

Delighted to hear that this was busy - I know the lads involved in Paranoid Beast worked their balls off to make it happen. Still gutted that I missed it - even though most of the bands wouldn't be my thing, I would have still gone if I had been in Cork.

Terzij de Horde were seeeeeerious. Intense show.

Overall a great day.

Quote from: Paul keohane on July 30, 2019, 01:13:19 PM
Glad Rottig christ arent on last,dont want to be absolutely  wasted  for them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Could you actually have been more wasted as it was??  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: