This Thursday & Friday. Ticket info & schedules @ https://dme-promotions.com/decapitated-this-week/

www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Really enjoying Dyscarnate's With All Their Might. Looking forward to this now.

Dublin schedule changed a bit (tickets on door each night)....

Please note revised schedule -

Tickets still on sale and on the door (€23)

Doors 6
Bloodshot Dawn 6.15 - 6.45
Baest 7 - 7.30
Dyscarnate 7.50 - 8.35
Decapitated 9 - 10.15
(subject to change)
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

So sick Im not hitting this, but with Behemoth just gone and hopefully the wallet allowing for Pestilence soon, it just couldn't be done...saw them the last time they were here, Vogg is a hero....im still not mad about that vocalist, I just think he's a little bit 'nu-metal' for a band like Decapitated, ...Covan was the legend, anyone know how his recovery is going?.....'Post Organic' live is a fucking anthem.

I don't think covan will ever make a "recovery " in the strictest sense dude, saying that with the greatest of respect. He was severely injured, plenty of pictures of him online. Still needs round the clock care etc.

The Voodoo was wedged last night- I've been to about six shows there ever I think but never seen the amount of pushing that was going on last night. One lad literally passed me four times in about ten minutes never with a pint in hand just pushing anyone that was in his way. Maybe I'm getting old :laugh:

Packed alright great to see , plenty of people elbowing there way through pure ignorance guy in front of me had half his pint spilled some clown barging through , fuck whatever club that is on after gig never heard bloodshot dawn had been moved to 18.15 so turned up at 18.30 to find out half there set was over load of  balls that and to top that they suffered from poor sound , baest were good must check out there stuff , dyscarnate fuck me though they were superb have been a fan for a while first time seeing them live one powerful unit  for a three piece , decapitated were very good always deliver live ,

Really enjoyed that, decapitated are so good live.

I must be getting old too, crowd annoying me  :) how you end up at a decapitated gig, wearing a decapitated tshirt but having no interest in watching or listening to decapitated play live in front of you, I'll never understand.

Couldn't make the gig, cheers for that footage mate....could you not have moved further up near the front for filming purposes ;) ....as I said before, that vocalist is poor for the the mighty Decapitated....that footage proves how bad he is.

#10 February 17, 2019, 11:11:04 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:16:54 PM by Paul keohane
Quote from: Beast Man on February 17, 2019, 10:57:26 PM
Couldn't make the gig, cheers for that footage mate....could you not have moved further up near the front for filming purposes ;) ....as I said before, that vocalist is poor for the the mighty Decapitated....that footage proves how bad he is.
Youre judging a fellas vocal ability from mobile phone footage 30 feet from the stage?.Most gig footage uploadrd to youtube is piss poor in general imo.

Quote from: Shadowking on February 16, 2019, 09:36:03 AM
Packed alright great to see , plenty of people elbowing there way through pure ignorance guy in front of me had half his pint spilled some clown barging through , fuck whatever club that is on after gig never heard bloodshot dawn had been moved to 18.15 so turned up at 18.30 to find out half there set was over load of  balls that and to top that they suffered from poor sound , baest were good must check out there stuff , dyscarnate fuck me though they were superb have been a fan for a while first time seeing them live one powerful unit  for a three piece , decapitated were very good always deliver live ,
Plenty of those d!cks at Behemoth too.