You're on a deserted island.
You have a Walkman.
You get one album. An album you can absolutely wear out and not get sick of.
What album do you pick?

One album only. No "It changes/too many to pick one". Just the first one that comes to mind.

I'd have to pick Iron Maiden - Seventh Son. It would probably be more logical to pick a longer one but I don't know how many times I've listened to it, it just doesn't get old. Gets me every single time, flawless.

Can I swap the Walkman for an MP3 player with 30GB?  :laugh:

I used to have a C90 with Trouble s/t on one side and Masters of Reality s/t on the other, can I bring that?  :laugh:

No?

Ok, Trouble s/t it is.

Mr Bungle's "Disco Volante".
In addition to never tiring of it, it covers so many genres it would pretty much fulfill any musical needs I have.

Will I be able to purchase batteries on the island for my Walkman?

Now That's What I Call Metal: 1-99 Deluxe Cassette Boxset

If that lot won't fit in the suitcase....
Danzig - III How the Gods Kill

Gavin Bryars - Jesus Blood never failed me yet. 

Nine inch Nails - the Downward Spiral

I can recall a family holiday years ago where I forgot to pack some extra tapes, apart from the one that was already in the Walkman. So for a few weeks, this was pretty much a desert island disc for me. I could gladly listen to this album all day, and I think it has aged remarkably well, considering that a lot of industrial/electronic music from that era sounds terribly dated these days.

Grindcrusher - The Ultimate Earache compilation......

Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Altars of Madness. No question.

cruelty and the beast for me. near perfection.

Machine Head - burn my eyes.
Played it to death when I was a teenager and still love it today.

I'd probably go for Ride The Lightning although the thoughts of only one album on constant rotation would piss me off even of it is the best.

It's essentially the same conundrum as choosing the colour scheme of your prison cell.