WOTH were a savage animal, alright.

Hard to describe it, but when it clicked it made ugly sense. But if the mood was off, then it could send me spiralling into a darker space.

It's a shame the last recordings ye made didn't get a physical release. At least I don't think it did, anyway. Only ever heard it online.

Yeah, we should try get a CD done at some stage.

I'm sure Fort Evil Fruit would jump at doing a tape for it.
Cryptic Blood, too.

What's Cryptic Blood?

#259 June 09, 2021, 03:07:14 PM Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 03:08:45 PM by jobrok1
Small tape label up in Fermanagh.

https://www.facebook.com/CrypticBlood/

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 08, 2021, 10:11:42 PM
A blast from the past here. Ray sent me this video that was taken during our set supporting Mayhem in '07. It's funny, listening back to the WOTH stuff now it sounds so utterly fucking insane to me  :laugh: It made sense at the time somehow! I'm enjoying hearing it with such distance behind it. It's some truly fucked up shit, even if I say so myself.

Grave Signal:

https://youtu.be/lwPfVZ4dqhw

Immense stuff!

Great to have footage like that

Deadly. Missed that vid. It was on the way to that gig that myself and Hick decided to start OPoD. Ye were def band of the night as well. Worst Mayhem gig ever and AoP were all drums from what I remember.

We cobbled together a remote demo tune over the past while

https://youtu.be/bLVACH4B9tk

Sounds good, chaps. I'm going to state the obvious and say you need a new name as that one is already taken,  but looking at the lyrics there no shortage of ideas so that shouldn't be a problem. Any plans of releasing a physical demo? Will you be recording live drums seeing as you have a drummer in the lineup?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 07, 2021, 01:54:05 PM
Sounds good, chaps. I'm going to state the obvious and say you need a new name as that one is already taken,  but looking at the lyrics there no shortage of ideas so that shouldn't be a problem. Any plans of releasing a physical demo? Will you be recording live drums seeing as you have a drummer in the lineup?

Nice one, cheers for listening. Ah we'll soldier on with the name until the cease & desist letter shows up! No plans for a physical thing just yet but when we get a bunch of tunes recorded it would be class to do that. Definitely want to keep the ball rolling now and get another recording done as soon as, and yep the next one will have live drums, the demo above was spawned during the last lockdown as a way to keep active when we couldn't jam, so the programmed drums sufficed.

Quote from: Smythsonian on August 08, 2021, 10:13:50 PM
Sounds good, chaps. I'm going to state the obvious and say you need a new name as that one is already taken,  but looking at the lyrics there no shortage of ideas so that shouldn't be a problem.

Ah we'll soldier on with the name until the cease & desist letter shows up! .

Thats a pretty lame attitude.

Quote from: Mithrandir on August 14, 2021, 12:35:01 AM
Quote from: Smythsonian on August 08, 2021, 10:13:50 PM
Sounds good, chaps. I'm going to state the obvious and say you need a new name as that one is already taken,  but looking at the lyrics there no shortage of ideas so that shouldn't be a problem.

Ah we'll soldier on with the name until the cease & desist letter shows up! .

Thats a pretty lame attitude.

Its an attitude I don't wish to have. If I had my way I'd pick a new name, but there's the band democracy to contend with so things remain to be seen.

Sounds like you might need to jettison some of your band buddies so.

#268 August 14, 2021, 12:43:42 PM Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 12:51:29 PM by open face surgery
Not only is it taken, by a band now on Blood Harvest as far as I know, but one of their releases was widely slated, if I remember correctly, maybe a split, so the association is poisoned as well.

Not meaning to have a go cause I like ye personally and musically. Just doesn't make sense.

Great tune.

Quote from: Smythsonian on August 07, 2021, 01:34:15 PM
We cobbled together a remote demo tune over the past while

https://youtu.be/bLVACH4B9tk

Yeah it's a great track and lyrics are savage, the only thing that would suck for you guys if you went ahead with all the trouble of artwork/physical product and then having to change post first/second release due to the USA band, would certainly set you guys back.