Angel of Debt from the forum is in GS I think.  Dunno about Incessant other than that they are young lads.

Rehearsal track sounds decent

Quote from: M Void on February 21, 2019, 12:22:20 PM
Rehearsal track sounds decent
We're based in Sallins. We recorded a few just for ourselves to work from at home, most gig promoters wanted tracks and some kind of web page etc. so I just put up one.  We're writing away for now, most likely will record in the summer.

Haven't heard Incessant yet myself, looking foward to em

Best of luck, looking forward to hearing the recording later in the year.

Quote from: M Void on February 21, 2019, 02:23:46 PM
Best of luck, looking forward to hearing the recording later in the year.

Cheers mate, much appreciated

Check out Fleshwolf in the promotion section. Very promising Swedish style DM from the wee North. Most impressive.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 23, 2019, 10:56:44 AM
Check out Fleshwolf in the promotion section. Very promising Swedish style DM from the wee North. Most impressive.
It's pretty solid stuff alright.
Deadly stuff considering it's pretty much one fella.

Hello, Metal Warfare!
Please, forgive me if this isn't the right place for this shameless self-promotion.

I'm from the band NightVermin, and we're a brand new Black Metal band partially based in Dublin. We just put out our first demo, Internecine, and it's available for free download and streaming on Bandcamp: https://nightvermin.bandcamp.com/

Once again, apologies if this post doesn't belong in this section.
Cheers!

Quote from: frenzied_trespasser on May 01, 2019, 09:07:15 AM
Hello, Metal Warfare!
Please, forgive me if this isn't the right place for this shameless self-promotion.

I'm from the band NightVermin, and we're a brand new Black Metal band partially based in Dublin. We just put out our first demo, Internecine, and it's available for free download and streaming on Bandcamp: https://nightvermin.bandcamp.com/

Once again, apologies if this post doesn't belong in this section.
Cheers!

That's fucking class. Has a nice 1349 feel to it.

#129 May 01, 2019, 10:31:44 AM Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:38:24 AM by jobrok1
That's pretty solid stuff!!! 

Adding to IMA now.

Pretty sweet to these ears. Well done lads.

Huge thanks to everybody who took their time to check out our music!
:abbath:

I saw on the Tour De Garde thread on NWN that FUIL NA SEANCHOILE has a new release in the pipeline.

I was very fond of the two demos and the album so this is definitely one to look forward to

Great news. It's been a long time coming.

Nice one.
Looking forward to that, so.
Only got my hands on their "Hunger" tape the other week.