#15 December 05, 2019, 02:52:46 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:55:44 PM by Trev
Quote from: No Remorse on December 05, 2019, 02:45:01 PM
Haken will probably be hitting the stage around 7pm.
Wonder if anyone knows the actual set times yet?

Devin is on from 8.15-10.15, according to the Academy's twitter. Didn't say about Haken though but if doors are 6.30 I'd say they're on 7-7.45?

Ah cool. Yeah, normally a 30min turn around before the main band comes on so that makes sense.
Looking forward to it now.

The excitement has started to kick in now!

Looking at the tour setlist,
Spoiler
still a tiny bit disappointed about the amount of Ki. Not that it isn't excellent in its own right, just compared to some other stuff in the discography.
[close]
Still, have very high hopes!

That was some show. Sound was spot on which was impressive for the amount of musicians on stage.
Setlist on paper looked a bit strange but fit the show perfectly.

Totally agree, enjoyed the majority of the Ki songs I was skeptical about at first.

Don't know if I've ever seen a frontman as likable and engaging as Devin either. So many little small nuances and things throughout the show to make it memorable. My face was sore from smiling so much.

Makes it all the more tempting to head to Bloodstock to see him headline...

Was a brilliant gig borderlands and why? Are still stuck in my head curious to see how his by request show in hellfest will be like now, be nice too see him as the other second stage headliner for sunstroke doing the same.