Just announced he's playing on the 6th and 7th December in the Academy and Limelight

Nice one!!! Edinburgh for the acoustic and now this one.

Think the upcoming shows are acoustic and the ones at the end of the year is a full band setup, no mention yet of who'll be involved though

He did say that the lineup would be more geared towards improvisational tendencies, even with the older material. Will be hitting both shows anyway, tickets on-sale at 10am today.

Tickets got. Will be interesting to see who will be in the band with him

If anyone has a spare ticket for this, send me a pm. Sound.

This kicks off in Paris today. Will be interesting to see what kind of setlist is played, may just be playing Empath and nothing else.
Hope they can fit all 10 members on stage in the Academy.

The setlist for the last few gigs have been the same. Interesting mix of things, but I'm still somewhat disappointed since I'm a bigger fan of the older stuff

Spoiler
Borderlands
Evermore
War
Sprite
Coast
Gato
Heaven Send
Ain't Never Gonna Win
Deadhead
Why?
Lucky Animals
Castaway
Genesis
Spirits Will Collide (accoustic)

Encore:
Disco Inferno (The Trammps cover)
Kingdom
[close]

Yeah, I can understand leaning heavily on Empath since that's the album he's touring, but there's huge swathes of his work that don't get a look in

Bit odd, I thought the point of the lineup he put together was to add more improvisation and lesser played songs

It's my first time seeing him live and having a look at the setlist from recent concerts it actually makes a lot of sense to me. I'm very excited to see him in this new phase :-*

Got a text saying door times are now at 6.30pm. Wonder what time Devy hits the stage, hope it's not too early.

Haken is the supporting band so I think I'll be the one "opening the doors" ::)

Haken will probably be hitting the stage around 7pm.
Wonder if anyone knows the actual set times yet?