I Am bored & I like clothes shopping (TRVE metal- I know.) & I'm findin it hard to find any decent ones worth payin extortion prices for. Apart from a deadly MESHUGGAH D/E/I 1 I just bookmarked to get next. I'd like to see some obscure band shirts; especially black/death ones. & Don't even try & act like you don't wanna show yours off- cus if you collect band shirts you wear-care-love them proudly. Also them deadly sleeveless old school denim metal vests with sick band patches & pins & shit too please share.

Maybe any of us may wanna do a swap or 2 here or there, too...

These are all mine today. I did have considerably more-but sure; I don't know what the fuck goes on half the time- like a lot of shit that goes missin- it all gets sucked into a murky black hole somewhere obscured but when you die it fuckin shits all your missing crap out on you & your like & ah man sound- I was fuckin lookin for this for donkeys years ffs.

ANYWAY

I have a huge collection of Insane Clown Posse and Mushroomhead t-shirts.

Dunno if you are bein sarcastic or somethin for some reason- maybe I'm way off (Perhaps cus I still own KoRn and Slipknot shirts from donkey years ago)
But either way- I'm actually down with the clown. Used to be obsessed with ICP for a year or so. The Great Milenko is a deadly album. I love Hocus Pocus. These days I'm more into TWIZTID though who appear to be mortal enemies now with their former mentors over some stupid Juggalo drama... anyways feel free to show us. I used to have one ICP one but like I said it just disappeared over the years like so many others. Also I actually love early Mushroomhead (when they had J-Mann & Jeffrey Nothing on vocals. They've gone to shit a bit now and are a whole new band with new members.

I'm vaguely surprised no metalheads wanna show off some cool metal/rock/whatever shirts or vests. You know it takes like 3 minutes to pick it up put it on a surface take a photo with your phone upload it and post it like. but whatever fuck off kindly.  :D

#3 June 18, 2024, 06:32:14 PM Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 06:39:48 PM by Danny Reason:
I just remembered I had a deadly MALTHUSIAN Demo shirt I got in XL and cut the sleeves off. I fuckin loved that one. Gonna rip the gaff apart right now and try find it!

I only have a Godflesh shirt and a Fear Factory one and they are in shit but I still wear em. Oh wait no I have a Third Island one as well that I wear but it's skin tight and I have a Countless Skies one but I've never heard the album.

Can't take pictures of them though in case the flash degrades them further.

Actually I have a white NIN one as well I wear it under my white shirt at work on the off chance I'll connect with someone over it. Preferably a bird, that would be nice. Then I can be like Colin Farrell in Phone Booth, just wanting to know I can but knowing it could never be because it would ruin my life

Quote from: astfgyl on June 18, 2024, 06:36:31 PMActually I have a white NIN one as well I wear it under my white shirt at work on the off chance I'll connect with someone over it. Preferably a bird, that would be nice. Then I can be like Colin Farrell in Phone Booth, just wanting to know I can but knowing it could never be because it would ruin my life

;D  :laugh:

Quote from: Danny on June 18, 2024, 06:29:42 PMDunno if you are bein sarcastic or somethin for some reason- maybe I'm way off (Perhaps cus I still own KoRn and Slipknot shirts from donkey years ago)
But either way- I'm actually down with the clown. Used to be obsessed with ICP for a year or so. The Great Milenko is a deadly album. I love Hocus Pocus. These days I'm more into TWIZTID though who appear to be mortal enemies now with their former mentors over some stupid Juggalo drama... anyways feel free to show us. I used to have one ICP one but like I said it just disappeared over the years like so many others. Also I actually love early Mushroomhead (when they had J-Mann & Jeffrey Nothing on vocals. They've gone to shit a bit now and are a whole new band with new members.

I'm vaguely surprised no metalheads wanna show off some cool metal/rock/whatever shirts or vests. You know it takes like 3 minutes to pick it up put it on a surface take a photo with your phone upload it and post it like. but whatever fuck off kindly.  :D

Ah I was only messing. I don't have much of a collection, just the odd band shirt.
The most interesting piece is my 'Metal Up Your Ass' t-shirt from the early 90's which is still hanging in my wardrobe in Mayo. Still not sure how my Mam let me buy that!

I've a heap. Burzum, Mayhem, Conan, Tribulation, Scald, Eyehategod, Soothsayer, Godflesh, Darkthrone, Celtic Frost, The Body, Swans, Beastmilk, Exhorder, Khanate, Fuck the Facts, Bowie. I've lost tons over the years. A white zombie and melechesh tees being the ones I miss most. Strangely, I bought a Hawaiian shirt 5/6 years ago as a joke. People thought it was my thing so I now have a very loud and gaudy shirt collection. Really doesn't fit my nihilistic personality 😂

I sold my old (pre-2000) shirts a good few years ago and bought a nice guitar with the proceeds  :laugh: 1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg   

I'll take the Sabbat and the Wasp, please! Very nice.

#12 June 19, 2024, 12:01:30 PM Last Edit: June 19, 2024, 02:04:25 PM by Bürggermeister
And morer. There were more, will dig for the pics15.jpg16.jpg 3.JPG

Missing pics, there was a Prong 89 European Tour shirt which I lived in, it was a fucking rag when it sold. I also had ST Feel Like Shit and Testament Greenhouse Effect which vanished. I also had a Crumbsuckers - Life of Dreams one which I caught when they threw it from the stage at the Onslaught gig which was as rare as fuck but I couldn't find it when it came time to sell.

I have something in the range of 300 - 400 shirts that is just counting short sleeves. So not gonna post pictures but can upload some stuff if people want to see. Had a quick look and the most I have by any one band is Grand Belial's Key at 17. Then Absu, Teitanblood, Deathspell Omega, Spear of Longinus, Revenge, One Tail One Head, Mare, Sect Pig and some others I have about 10 each. 90% are death / black shirts with loads of rare ones.

Wow, nice. Like Burger, I ended up selling loads down the years, the majority while paying Paris rents :'(  Herself naturally still thinks I have too many though  :laugh: