Love it  :abbath:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#2 June 11, 2024, 02:38:14 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2024, 02:45:36 PM by Necrohag
Satan are absolutely amazing live. I've seen them twice now and they are just formidable in a live setting.

Would love to catch them again but seeing Nile the night before coupled with having to get the bus home after that gig due to the extortionate hotel prices that weekend might force me to miss this.

Ah heck, I didn't cop that Nile were the previous night. I reckon it'll be Satan for me though out of the two.

Wonder what the Brian Ross old man ramble will be this time...

What was it last time?

He'll usually go on for 5-10 minutes a day about Doctor Who. Up in Derry at Frost and Fireland he had a good moan about how there was a woman doctor. The band really looked fed up of his shite

Saw them then over in the states at Hells Heroes last year and he was giving out to people crowd surfing and moshing

9.20 there for the Hells Heroes ramble. He really loves to talk. Class live though, definitely a good not to miss

Cheers ,I'll have a look at that gig later

Watched it right through, I'm no fan of circle pits either but the main thing was he called out the guy in the yellow tshirt .Yellow t-shirt .At a Satan gig.Good man Ross, this kind of thing needs to be stamped out!

Never checked them out because of the retarded name .

Where to begin?

Court in the Act is NWOBHM gold. Then work your way through the reunion stuff from Life Sentence on, all great stuff

Life Sentence is so good, so much fun. Perfect album to drive to. Killer. Hope to make it to this.

Quote from: TheFlyingGiraffe on June 16, 2024, 06:43:36 PMCourt in the Act is NWOBHM gold. Then work your way through the reunion stuff from Life Sentence on, all great stuff

Court in the Act is flawless, but seeing them butcher its songs live at Beyond the Gates was a major disappointment. The drummer would fuck up some parts big time and all the long talking in between songs didn't help either. Everyone says they are great live, so I hope that was the odd one out.

Does anybody know the support for this?  I see Seven Sisters have dropped out of some of the dates and Parish / Abaddon are on a few now