Nice one, this year is absolutely ridiculous for the amount of great bands coming over

Been years since I caught them live now,one of my favourite bands from the early 2000s.Will be up in Dublin that day for the Ireland v England game,do will see if i can squeeze this in.

Excellent, last time i saw them was 2011 or 2013, can't recall which one.
They were very good.
Going to this for sure

Ugh, opium though. Not really a fan of the venue

Quote from: Necro Red on May 09, 2024, 11:25:47 AMUgh, opium though. Not really a fan of the venue

Is this the former Voodoo Lounge?

Its the Village,i haven't been since its Opium,but i think its condensed down since the Village days?.Like is it that bad?,outside of the location of the jax it was a good venue!.

Oooohhh okay, that's not too bad, actually saw Nile there (with Dying Fetus) in 2005.

Saw Vektor in the Voodoo (I'm a country bumpkin, so whatever that venue is called) touring Terminal Redux and the sound was cat.

It is exactly the same as the village it hasn't changed except maybe for a sound desk being in the middle of the standing area on the bottom floor I can't remember if that was always there? If only it was the Voodoo Lounge that was one of the best venues in Dublin the Village / Opium is one of the worst. In saying that the sound for bands is usually good it just has a horrible layout.

I find the sound gets muddy if you get stuck at the back or go for a pint which is at the back.

Great new albums. Less than two weeks, can't wait

Enjoying the new Nile album, should be a cracker gig alright.

Be nice if the new album is available at the show.

Doors 17:30
Pestifer 18:00
Intrepid 18:45
Hideous Divinity 19:30
Nile 20:45