Voodoo Belfast 20th Dec
Grand Social Dublin 21st December

Surprising announcement for many reasons. Has any Eyehategod gig here done any business? Also, completely shit time of year for it.

Great news just saw the poster with all the UK dates on the EHG page and was hoping for an Irish date. The show last October was packed and full of young people. I went to both shows the first time they were here in 2010 (it was Easter weekend). I saw people saying on here they were handing out free tickers or something for Dublin which I don't remember. Belfast in the limelight had a really good crowd for that tour.

Not too big on Goatwhore but they always seem to get a good turnout. Best time of year for a show I love going up to Dublin for gigs close to Christmas. It is 8 months away so plenty of time for people to plan and not use the usual 'too close to Christmas for me' excuse.

They had a decent turnout last year although that venue (room over what used to be that craft beer pub on Nassau st) is small enough.

I'll be going anyway, I think Mike Williams is one of the most underrated front men in metal.

The lost lane according to google has a capacity of 300 which seems to be the same capacity as the grand social.

Dublin show is up on tickets.ie

https://secure.tickets.ie/Listing/EventInformation/45664/eyehategod

Saw them in 2015 and they were absolutely brilliant! One of the best shows I've seen. Well worth it!

452819288_1154887635590698_8202567389749327805_n.jpg

Dublin gig moved to Lost Lane. Ten Ton Slug added

Lost Lane was good last time and rammed so wouldn't be surprised now if this sells out with Goatwhore also playing.

Quote from: mickO))) on July 25, 2024, 12:03:26 PMLost Lane was good last time and rammed so wouldn't be surprised now if this sells out with Goatwhore also playing.

yeah, Last Lane gig wasn't bad at all. Glad this wasn't cancelled, just moved to another venue

How big is lost lane? Never been there before

Thats the Xmas works outing sorted then.
Looking forward to Goatwhore too

Have Goatwhore ever done their own show here? Must have seen them five or six times but always as a support