Found a few photos last night from Dublin shows,some of you are surely in a few of them!? .Obituary 2004 The Village,Vader 2002 The Shelter,and Immolation 2003 in Dorans.

More

I was at that Obituary gig, don't see any evidence of myself in the photos though.   

Is that the Obituary gig Master were support at? Was at that too but neither of the others. Def recognize lots of other heads though!

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 08, 2024, 05:19:05 PMIs that the Obituary gig Master were support at? Was at that too but neither of the others. Def recognize lots of other heads though!

Nearly positive that gig is the one Master were support.

#5 March 08, 2024, 06:04:37 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 07:25:38 PM by Mooncat
Saw the Belfast leg of that Vader tour. Was with Krisiun, Decapitated, and Creation's Tears. Was only 18 and it was so loud (and I was leaning against the speaker) that I've had mild tinnitus in my left ear ever since.

Very briefly met the Vader singer backstage as well and he was NOT receptive to visitors.

Was at that Obituary gig too. Not to be found in the pictures either

I was at Obituary and Vader and I made a short cameo at Immolation for thirty seconds. Not on stage  :laugh:

#9 March 08, 2024, 09:35:26 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:27:51 PM by Eoin McLove
No interesting story at all. I was in town with my then bird and she had zero interest in metal so i didn't go but I walked past and asked Peter or H or whoever was on the door of I could run in For a quick gander and they let me. I watched a few seconds while herself waited upstairs and that was it. Dunno why I bothered  :laugh:

Was at Obituary alright but not in the pics. Think I still have the long-sleeve from the show that I bought off Donald Tardy as he was stepping in and out helping out and chatting away before their set.

If memory serves me correctly it was on the old forum where Allen West went missing before the gig and barely made it on time?

Was at all those shows and can just about make myself out in the pics.

Piotr from Vader is a cranky cunt alright. Never bothered with him myself but seen him being Narky with some young fans at the Shelter gig, then again at the second Shelter show and completed his hat-trick outside Vicar street when they supported Testament. You're in Vader dude, relax.

Quote from: The Great Cull on March 09, 2024, 10:56:49 AMWas at Obituary alright but not in the pics. Think I still have the long-sleeve from the show that I bought off Donald Tardy as he was stepping in and out helping out and chatting away before their set.

If memory serves me correctly it was on the old forum where Allen West went missing before the gig and barely made it on time?
Yeah,I think it was Shane o Neill from Cork and a few others found him wandering around Heuston station!

I was at obituary and immolation gigs. Can spot myself the immolation pics. Class gig